Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted mods solo?

(PSN)brksboom

Question

As I continue to get a better understanding of building, I recently started seeing the need to finally get into corrupted mods. But from what I've read so far, they are in Orokin Vaults that require dragon keys to open....which requires a squad....all working together with these keys, and it has dawned on me that it seem like I can't get into the BEST PART of building because I don't have a real clan or anything...is there a way to solve this OTHER THAN me having to spend plat in the market paying whatever price that may or may not be decent??? 

5 answers to this question

Well, while it's recommended to run in a squad or clan, you can attempt it solo. It's not really recommended since you'll get the right door about 25% of the time. In a squad, you'll always get it when everyone has a different key equipped.

If you intend to go it solo, it's easiest and safest to run exterminate with a hobbled dragon key. The Juggernaut can be spawned in the derelict depending on how fast you kill mobs, so be careful.

I've gathered just about all the corrupted mods I have solo.

I went for the Bleeding Dragon Key since you don't normally regain life, but shields recharge on their own.
Also; Invis Loki is your friend. The infested can't hurt what they can't see.
Capture missions seemed the easiest. Once the target is taken care of, you can explore the derelict at your own leisure.

Exterminate may seem attractive, but the less killing you need to do the better. Less chance of spawning the Juggernaut.

Dodging the infested is just about the easiest thing to do, once you've got bullet jumping worked in as muscle memory.