Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

return of acolytes?

marshmellory

Question

i'd love to get my hands on another maiming strike (the first of which i foolishly sold for 30p back when the main event was active) but it seems the mimum price is >500 platinum which is kind of ridiculous for a niche melee mod that is only used on like, three weapons.

I recall the acolytes had come back temporarily sometime in July-ish? and was wondering if there were any more planned dates for their return

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, marshmellory said:

i'd love to get my hands on another maiming strike (the first of which i foolishly sold for 30p back when the main event was active) but it seems the mimum price is >500 platinum which is kind of ridiculous for a niche melee mod that is only used on like, three weapons.

I recall the acolytes had come back temporarily sometime in July-ish? and was wondering if there were any more planned dates for their return

You'll just have to cough up that 500 plat. You shouldn't have sold it, so it's your fault you don't have one right now, and its current market price is justified because it's a core mod for the Telos Boltace, which is in very high demand right now, coupled with the fact that Maiming Strike was a limited mod.

6 hours ago, Heckzu said:

You'll just have to cough up that 500 plat. You shouldn't have sold it, so it's your fault you don't have one right now, and its current market price is justified because it's a core mod for the Telos Boltace, which is in very high demand right now, coupled with the fact that Maiming Strike was a limited mod.

500! I think it's like 200

Edit:  oh i forgot about the boltace

Edited by (PS4)joshw1400

9 hours ago, Heckzu said:

past me didn't realize that the same mod would be going for more than ten times as much in several months, and i'm well aware why it's so expensive. appreciate the answer, but neither of those are relevant to my question

3 hours ago, pauli133 said:

Based on past behavior, I'm expecting to see them 2-3 times a year. Early 2017 is my bet.

15 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

don't think there will be anything until TWW. maybe after. we haven't got a fomorian in a long time too 

ah thats a bummer, but thanks for the answers :0