Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Be Wary: No Reward Bug

Kasamoto

Do we still get to keep our 50% off Platinum coupons?

EDIT: My friend actually got something else, don't remember what.

EDIT 2: And yes, the mission where we lost everything was the first one we did after we got our daily login rewards.

Edited by Brosagi

I don't know, sorry.

Our database would have read any missions played after 8 PM EDT as your first mission of the day based on our timeclock. Before 8 PM, it also could have read another mission as this "first mission". If you have been affected by either one of these possibilities, it's best to contact support.

The database will read "first missions" differently than players living and logging in throughout the day. This is because the DB uses UTC clock.

Did this happen after 11:14 PM ish? Or before?

It is unlikely this error is related. This error usually happens with connection interruptions, some of which can be identified through EE.log files submitted through support.

yes around that time.

Since this has happened to me countless of times/quite a majority of missions I have taken I just basically ignore wanting to look at the rewards screen and instead just head to the mods screen and view recent so as not to be disappointed and just accept what I've got for the moment. Ignorance is bliss but damn I hate to remember the ones that I didn't get :x because I wrote them down at one point just to be sure I wasn't seeing things.

With me it was defense mission...

me and my bro were quite mad at the fact we lost 57 of our mods :/

(xini: wave 30)

I did the same run with this guy and freeflyer as well....took the 3 of us a lot of time to get through 30 waves of xini so we were extremely disappointed to not receive the xp and mods collected. Run finished around 5:45pm PST

It's happened to me multiple times in conjunction with host migrations. Both getting droped while migrating(booted to lobby, no reward), or finishing the mission(after the host migration, I was the new host) and then having it fail to update my account.

It seems I just ran into this bug again. I logged in this afternoon (July 3, 4:15-ish U.S. Central Time), collected my login reward, completed the Catalyst alert (for which I DID receive rewards), and started building my blue potato.

After that, I decided to run through Galatea by myself for a little fun. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have gotten any completion rewards for that mission - XP or pickups. I'll keep poking and checking things, just in case I can come up with more info that might be relevant for bughunting.

I am speaking in behalf of my brother, Jaejey, as he didn't receive ANY mods nor exp.

Before, he did the orokin catalyst alert and got his daily first win thing. he still obtained the orokin catalyst and everything he obtained there according to him.

But now we did a Defense Mission, Narcissus, and we obtained 41 mods (me: 40 cause i missed one). but anyways he said his dual zorens were suppost to be lvl 26 yet he didn't receive anything.

It makes him not want to play, fearing that it will occur again after doing up to wave 30 missing out on everything.

It seems I just ran into this bug again. I logged in this afternoon (July 3, 4:15-ish U.S. Central Time), collected my login reward, completed the Catalyst alert (for which I DID receive rewards), and started building my blue potato.

After that, I decided to run through Galatea by myself for a little fun. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have gotten any completion rewards for that mission - XP or pickups. I'll keep poking and checking things, just in case I can come up with more info that might be relevant for bughunting.

Yeah, I think it just happened again to me as well, lost a Nyx Systems BP we've been trying for.

Had this issue three times today, Europa raid hit myself and my brother Wildweasel, and then a tower 1 raid and a tower 1 exterminate both hit Ryusui with a lack of rewards/XP. In our case it was most definitely not associated with a login reward bug or a first win of the day bug.

Just had my own bug out. 2 levels on my frame and a level on each my rifle and on my melee weapon. Narcissus (pluto) was the map i was on.

Not sure about rewards (havent looked at mods in awhile to  be able to know what is missing)

Just had this issue happen to my brother and I. It was on a Tower III Exterminate, his key. Upon completion, noticed that we didn't actually get any of the XP, credits, mods, or other rewards from the mission(Frost Prime Systems, last part we both needed). Interestingly enough, the key is still in his inventory, as though we never even ran the mission. Needless to say it was incredibly frustrating, any word on when a fix will be inbound?

Happened to me just now. Didn't receive mods and XP (new Banshee and defeated Saturn boss, so I leveled up more than 2 at once; still currently unranked).

It makes me afraid to actually do the alert mission in case I don't get the catalyst reward...