Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is conclave standing normal ?

clemza

Question

Hello ~

So from the games i found (after many many many attemps and long times waiting alone in the lobby ... And when you found it's was just an 1v1 games so it wasnt fun at all. Thanks dedicated servers ...)

I noticed that the missions stats were not taken in count, which was like if you was afk during the whole game, i have 0% everywhere (not for kills) which is wrong as i got kills and been killed

Maybe it is a visual problem, but the standing reward seems really bad.

9r0c4H1.jpg

k1na9dm.jpg

G9TIz7Q.jpg

If it's normal, then new players will have a long way to go to buy conclave mods and skins.

Thanks

7 answers to this question

Server bug, you only gain standing from kills and kills only, and is heavily reduced. And no, not a visual bug.

For reference, kills in server hosted games give 27 Standing per kill, and 54 boosted. They also have no match end bonus Standing. 
Normal games hosted by players give 500% that amount, and has match end bonus of 128 Standing (256 Boosted), double if you win.

5 minutes ago, Neah said:

Server bug, you only gain standing from kills and kills only, and is heavily reduced. And no, not a visual bug.

For reference, kills in server hosted games give 27 Standing per kill, and 54 boosted. They also have no match end bonus Standing. 
Normal games hosted by players give 500% that amount, and has match end bonus of 128 Standing (256 Boosted), double if you win.

So you means that dedicated servers have bad xp and if its hosted by a player like before there is 500% boost ?

So when you capture you don't get extra standing anymore, i see ....

Thanks

18 hours ago, clemza said:

If it's normal, then new players will have a long way to go to buy conclave mods and skins.

Thanks

with an average gain of 250, i've found that i'll be playing another ~900 matches of conclave before i can get to the last rank. it better not be normal

54 minutes ago, marshmellory said:

with an average gain of 250, i've found that i'll be playing another ~900 matches of conclave before i can get to the last rank. it better not be normal

The recent Recurring Nightmares patch fixed this bug. Confirmed in game.

"Fixed Dedicated Server games awarding less Conclave Standing than intended. "

Edited by Neah