Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coaction drift

Shiningame

Question

11 answers to this question

If you use a Coaction Drift along with Stand United, your teammates will receive the boost from your aura times 1.15

You will receive the boost from your aura times 1.30

(quoting comment below so people see a more complete answer faster, up the fellow.)

2 minutes ago, chainchompguy3 said:

While Coaction drift does work with all auras, auras that do not directly affect the player (eg: infested impedance, EMP aura, Corrosive projection) will not receive the +15% Aura Effectiveness boost, and will only be boosted by Aura Strength.

Edited by Manyc

Speaking of coaction drift I'm a little surprised it's not used more often in parties, if everyone's using coaction drift maxed, everyone's auras are boosted by at least 30-45% (assuming aura effectiveness and aura strength stack additively and not multiplicatively at any stage not entirely sure what the actual calculation looks like in the code so hard to say.)

Edited by Irorone

4 minutes ago, Irorone said:

Speaking of coaction drift I'm a little surprised it's not used more often in parties, if everyone's using coaction drift maxed, everyone's auras are boosted by at least 30-45% (assuming aura effectiveness and aura strength stack additively and not multiplicatively at any stage not entirely sure what the actual calculation looks like in the code so hard to say.)

The main problem with it it's that it's kinda hard to get. 1.You need Access to Lua. 2. You need have the luck for the test to show up. 3. You need a party that know how to do it. 

Just now, aligatorno said:

The main problem with it it's that it's kinda hard to get. 1.You need Access to Lua. 2. You need have the luck for the test to show up. 3. You need a party that know how to do it. 

True but assuming you have access to lua, and a party that's willing to slow down long enough to do it, it's actually the second or third easiest of the drift mods to get (the en charging orb one and the one with the detection lasers if you have somebody else stand on the completion pad before you activate the test being the ones that come to mind) it's literally just,"hey guys stand on the pads at the far corners of this room please?".

One more question

I have a rhino's prime, and I put forma to use stand united. Then I have a rhino 30 rank again, I'm using stand united and coaction drift, but I don't see any difference on armor or iron skin. How much this mods affect on rhino?

Edited by Shiningame

49 minutes ago, Shiningame said:

One more question

I have a rhino's prime, and I put forma to use stand united. Then I have a rhino 30 rank again, I'm using stand united and coaction drift, but I don't see any difference on armor or iron skin. How much this mods affect on rhino?

You will not see "Stand United" 's effects in the load-out screen. It only takes place after you enter a mission. This is because if your squad-mates have "Stand-united" as well, then you get more armor.

5 hours ago, chainchompguy3 said:

You will not see "Stand United" 's effects in the load-out screen. It only takes place after you enter a mission. This is because if your squad-mates have "Stand-united" as well, then you get more armor.

Thanks