Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helping me get into Warframe

(PSN)Scientio955

Question

Hello Tenno,

Trying to get back into WarFrame here and have just a couple questions in hopes of making the restart a bit smoother.  My info is in Green. Questions are in Red.

My Tenno background:

I play on PS4 due to having a cheap computer. I started my profile about a year ago and lost track of it likely due to some other games release and have only recently gotten back to WarFrame. I didn’t get very far into the game, maybe only 10 to 15 hours, but its enough to where I don’t want to back-track and start a new game to figure out what the heck is going on. I am likely still mastery 1 but my one Warframe Excaliber is approx. lvl 15 with lvl 15 bow (dread?) lvl 15 Bo Staff and Lvl 15 pistol (Lato I think). Here lay my questions.

1)      After trying the PVP (Conclave) on PS4 and seeing an utter lack of a community I have to admit I started to feel abit of dread over what looked like an online game with no community support anymore. However after a bit of research it seems like most Tenno just don’t enjoy pvp due to balancing issues.

Does the distaste for WarFrame PVP kill all of the games multiplayer modes or are there other multiplayer modes/events in the game with large player bases. If so could you name a couple that work for you and note when those modes can be accessed, from the start or maybe more toward the endgame?

2)      Those weapons listed just above are the only weapons I have unlocked. I don’t see any others available at the moment.

I know I didn’t start with the Bo or the Dread so what are Excalibur’s starting weapons? Did I just miss them or have I maybe sold them if selling items is a thing?

3)      It looks as if Im about 4 to 7 missions in to Earth, alittle hard to tell with the fancy new system map, I wanted to try to redo the first couple missions just for the little bit of story and maybe a bit of a refresher tutorial. However when I try to redo them there is no story or tutorial, instead they are just elimination and defense missions for grinding.

Is there are way to redo the story missions without starting on a new profile? The first mission appears to be called “something Prime” am I just looking at the wrong mission?

Many thanks for any answers. I hope to become an avid supporter in the Warframe community. Hopefully without having to restart everything.

3 answers to this question

You can get hundreds of weapons when you go to the market choose to buy blueprints you will need resources are you can join a clan and buy weapons they also sell warframes in clans ...sadly there is no way to redo the beginner missions though i was told a time ago by Megan they are working on it

there is a beginner mode to pvp and only like 5 game modes good part about this is you join a beginner lobbies unless you opt out so you can learn at your own pace

If i messed up on what you were asking pls tell me are ask if you need me to explain further :satisfied:

Edited by (XB1)Itz chibi

1. Curently pvp in general isn't very popular

2. you most likely have the paris / mk1-paris bow, which's what you get as a starting bow. the bo is also a starting weapon (the mk1-bo) and lato is also a starting secondary

If you want to vheck what weapons you have tried out in the past, go to the codex console (across the market) and go under weapons. ztuff you leveled up will have a little progress bar beneath it (it will show the weapons you have/had first, then the ones you haven't from top left to bottom right)

3. like itz chibi said, quest replayability isn't a thing yet. you can go redo the normal missions to get a grip on the gameplay thought. if you wanted to watch the quest, look up 'vor's prize' mission

The new star map is pretty simple really, just go thread the line from node to node, and eventualy to a junction and jump to the next planet

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem