Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 NEW NIGHTMARE MODS

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

Question

3 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I was hoping to farm for these over the weekend, but it looks like we'll have to wait until the update after our Index update.

2017?  Kind of a bummer.

But that drifting contact makes me even more excited for damage 3.0.  Remove prime pressure point, let me equip body count + drifting contact.

gddy.gif

PC gets Corpus Index (Rathuum) this week or next. Im thinking we will get Corpus Index, Nightmare Mods, Atayan Statues, Syndicate weapons about the same time PC gets War Within in November . And we will get War Within somtime in December ??

7 minutes ago, (XB1)FCastle74 said:

PC gets Corpus Index (Rathuum) this week or next. Im thinking we will get Corpus Index, Nightmare Mods, Atayan Statues, Syndicate weapons about the same time PC gets War Within in November . And we will get War Within somtime in December ??

I like your optimism.

Hopefully DE submits our build today.  Two to five business days to pass cert.  Figure a release on November 4th at the earliest, November 8th more likely.  Since we're usually four to eight weeks behind PC I think it's safe to assume that the new Prime Access is being prepacked with our Index build.  Ready for DE to flip the switch in November.

If PC gets TWW on Wednesday (November 2nd), that would put our TWW update between December 6th at the earliest, or January 3rd at the latest.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I like your optimism.

Hopefully DE submits our build today.  Two to five business days to pass cert.  Figure a release on November 4th at the earliest, November 8th more likely.  Since we're usually four to eight weeks behind PC I think it's safe to assume that the new Prime Access is being prepacked with our Index build.  Ready for DE to flip the switch in November.

If PC gets TWW on Wednesday (November 2nd), that would put our TWW update between December 6th at the earliest, or January 3rd at the latest.

Check it!

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74