Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HELP! My pc crashes everytime I try to start up warframe

Exoshark

Question

I click play on steam and then once i click play on the warframe launcher my pc crashes/shuts off. I dont know whats the problem and Im a noob at thing like this so please help !!! I this just started to happen not sure how long ago. I also tuned of DirectX 10 and 11 and I turned off 64bit in the launcher settings but it didnt work. I tried verifying and optimizing in the launcher settings but it still crashes/shuts off my pc automatically. I really wanna play warframe right now so plz help !!!

7 answers to this question

Hay Exoshark (cool name btw)

While we may not be able to help you too much here, as you will likely need to go to support about this, but before you do that I will be happy to help you, so please provide me as much information as you can. As I do have a knack here and there about Computers!

Please provide me the following Information:

1. What Errors Shows Up: This means things like: Blue Screen, Black Screen, Warframe Crash Report, Close to Desktop, Sound gtlichs out, makes a loud noise. Etc

2. Your Computer Specs: Please tell me what PC you are running, tell me, as much info you can, Memory Card, Motherboard, Graphics Card, Etc.

3. Other Issues: This means things like: Can you play other games?, How long has this crash showed up?, Have you had a upgrade recently? 

Edited by LegionCynex

On 28/10/2016 at 3:51 PM, LegionCynex said:

Hay Exoshark (cool name btw)

While we may not be able to help you too much here, as you will likely need to go to support about this, but before you do that I will be happy to help you, so please provide me as much information as you can. As I do have a knack here and there about Computers!

Please provide me the following Information:

1. What Errors Shows Up: This means things like: Blue Screen, Black Screen, Warframe Crash Report, Close to Desktop, Sound gtlichs out, makes a loud noise. Etc

2. Your Computer Specs: Please tell me what PC you are running, tell me, as much info you can, Memory Card, Motherboard, Graphics Card, Etc.

3. Other Issues: This means things like: Can you play other games?, How long has this crash showed up?, Have you had a upgrade recently? 

Ty :D I'll try going to support and see if they can help but I can give you the information you want.

1.  When I click play on the Warframe launcher, it shuts off my pc instantly.

2.CPU: Intel i5 4200U 1.60GHz   GPU: intel HD Graphics 4400     Memory: 8gb DDR3 1600MHz                   Storage: 500gb Hybrid HDD 5400 RPM

Maybe my pc can't handle warframe anymore so it instantly shuts off.

This was all that I could find out. This pc is REALLY old so I could not find out all the specs.

3.I can play other games without it shutting off my pc. This started happening when they released The Vacuum Within Hotfix 2 and the later updates. I have not upgraded it for years as you can tell by my specs. 

2 hours ago, Exoshark said:

Ty :D I'll try going to support and see if they can help but I can give you the information you want.

1.  When I click play on the Warframe launcher, it shuts off my pc instantly.

2.CPU: Intel i5 4200U 1.60GHz   GPU: intel HD Graphics 4400     Memory: 8gb DDR3 1600MHz                   Storage: 500gb Hybrid HDD 5400 RPM

Maybe my pc can't handle warframe anymore so it instantly shuts off.

This was all that I could find out. This pc is REALLY old so I could not find out all the specs.

3.I can play other games without it shutting off my pc. This started happening when they released The Vacuum Within Hotfix 2 and the later updates. I have not upgraded it for years as you can tell by my specs. 

Yep, sounds like you need a better PC