Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War next week????

(XBOX)Black Mouse

Question

So during the stream I could of swore I heard them say we would be able to replay the Second Dream on PC when the War Within drops. On the overview of the stream is says the  Second Dream  should be replay able next week. So is War Within coming next week? I don't know. Could someone double check this. Maybe they slipped up, sorry space MOM.  They are at PAX AUS next week. Please double check this anyone, I may be very very wrong.

8 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

According to information released, War Within is suppose to come out on November 9th.

Likely they are adding the replay to Second Dream before it releases to allow us to refresh ourselves with the lore by doing the quest again.

Basically this. The way I understood it they are going to make The Second Dream replayable in next week's hotfix (eventually they'll probably make all quests replayable but not just yet), but they're still planning on TWW November 9th for PC, and god know's when for Console. 

22 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

According to information released, War Within is suppose to come out on November 9th.

Likely they are adding the replay to Second Dream before it releases to allow us to refresh ourselves with the lore by doing the quest again.

That make a lot more sense, Thank you.

59 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

well tenno con Austria is the 5 so the 9th is kinda unrealistic 

On 29/10/2016 at 9:53 AM, Arceus255 said:

It was confirmed by DE to be that same week, and the 9th is the sort of target, but the 10th or 11th would be likely aswell.

http://www.pcgamer.com/warframes-next-major-update-lands-next-month/

funny how DE asked the question "Are you prepared?" when the community have been waiting for it a loooong looong time ago.