Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sick of the Relic system in a game where no real LFG system exists

Akimbo

Just quit for today because trying to find a game with 4 people who need the exact same relic as me is a pain in the &#!.

Takes so long to find a group.

Then the relic selection is such a poor system that someone selected the mission before me (I was host) and I could no longer select a relic to equip. This meant that 30 mins of getting a group died within 30 seconds because people just left since they couldn't select the relic they wanted.

All we seem to have got is a different type of grind, but one that doesn't involve actually playing the game.

Yeah it's really hard to find party sometimes. There are some mission no one is even trying to do. Like if there are exterminate and mob def missions for same relic, no one will bother with mob def.

I was kinda ok with new Void system at first. Thought they will work on it release more updates. But now it looks like they abandoned it in unfinished state. Was running a capture mission 2 days ago. Enemies just stopped spawning after we got the target. There was barely enough void traces for us to get relics. 

It's nice that DE are releasing new content, but I hope they will return to Void at some point and make it better

You could just go random and hope.  That's what I did for the Uncommon items in this round and the Rares I did in 2-player missions with a real life friend.

1 minute ago, Hesyol said:

It's nice that DE are releasing new content, but I hope they will return to Void at some point and make it better

Did you see the latest Devstream where they showed how endless missions will return in the Relic system?

4 minutes ago, Katinka said:

You could just go random and hope.  That's what I did for the Uncommon items in this round and the Rares I did in 2-player missions with a real life friend.

Did you see the latest Devstream where they showed how endless missions will return in the Relic system?

Nope, I don't watch them xD It's nice then

On 10/30/2016 at 2:00 PM, Akimbo said:

Just quit for today because trying to find a game with 4 people who need the exact same relic as me is a pain in the &#!.

Takes so long to find a group.

Then the relic selection is such a poor system that someone selected the mission before me (I was host) and I could no longer select a relic to equip. This meant that 30 mins of getting a group died within 30 seconds because people just left since they couldn't select the relic they wanted.

All we seem to have got is a different type of grind, but one that doesn't involve actually playing the game.

since the new relic system came out, i have more than halved my warframe play time, it's tedious getting a group, especially now there's an added key specification(radiant), farming ducats is dead boring for me, so little reward, dull missions, it becomes worse if you are aiming to farm enough ducat to match the current prices at Baro, also the in and out playstyle when farming ducats gets me burnt out really quick, in short i don't play Relic missions unless i'm farming a specific part, it's just all wrong in all the places to me it needs a huuge revamp before i get to farm again, some may seem to enjoy it as it is, you never know, but for me i'm sitting it out till it gets fixed.

2 hours ago, Hesyol said:

exakt

2 hours ago, Katinka said:

No this is not the Endless System , this is a new crab System. Help nothig to find the old Void feeling. its only a reload for the next Relic, with harder enemys .wtf, i think DE Team read no comments in Forum, Fb and co .