Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn systems & Kela

MrDiabli

Question

Hello guys,

First, sorry for my poor english^^'

Well, I'd like to get Chroma, so I got every parts except the systems, for this, I need the saryn systems, I'm farming them but I never got them.. I killed Kela 16 times and no systems, I have now 9 chassis and 7 neuroptics, useless.. Fortunately, I have Saryn Prime, so I won't need the saryn systems...

So, now, I don't know if there is something wrong with me, if I make mistakes somewhere or I'm just very unlucky.. What's more, I hate Kela, I have to earn every judgement points before to kill her and she is like a bullet sponge.. I often use Valkyr to kill her, is that a good one?

Thanks for reading

8 answers to this question

The drop chance of the Systems is the lowest compared to the Chassis and Neuroptics, and in terms of a frame that I would recommend for the fight, I would say any frame with invisibility would work best, since the rollers don't aggro on you and knock you around.

And yeah, I do have to say that getting to and fighting Kela is a bit of a pain. The Rathuum idea is fairly nice, but it needs some tweaking to make getting to Kela a bit easier and less grindy.

It's all RNG, mate. Considering how much effort you need to drop all the Saryn parts, you could say that Saryn Prime is easier to obtain. Like... you sorta know where to get her parts and you know your frame won't fail you. Because your frame can fail you -_-

10 minutes ago, MrDiabli said:

I often use Valkyr to kill her, is that a good one?

I honestly don't know what to recommend. Back when Rathuum was a new thing, I'd run a Mag against Kela, worked fine.

A few sorties ago, I started the Kela assasination mission like 2 mins before the sortie was about to reset. My Mag's Magnetize only lasted 2 seconds on Kela, I have no idea why, I read all the patch notes and haven't noticed such change (it's a good change though, I just had no idea and the sortie was about to expire >_<). I couldn't rely on that and eventually the mission failed :/

I hear that people unable (or too lazy) to avoid the orbital strikes like to pick a Frost so they can put a Globe in the middle of the arena. It blocks the shots from above.

Anyway, Chroma is an awesome frame. If I were you, I'd be patient enough to continue farming the Saryn part you need. Good luck :smile: 

Thanks guys for all of your replies!

So, I hope the RNG is gonna be kind with me. I've just tried it with Mag (I had never thought to this warframe for Kela^^) and you are true, magnetize doesn't last more than 2 seconds but for me, it was enough. I'd solod it in only about 3-4min^^. (I used magnetize when Kela was about to launch her rocket on me, then, it exploded on her^^ Very efficient).

I really want Chroma, so, I won't stop farming Kela, and I hope I'll get those systems.

Thanks again.