Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss revamps

1up20xdey6

As more and more bosses are being revamped, I'd love to see two in particular that virtually get no attention and are mostly forgotten by players (including myself). These are in no particular order.

Phorid: This is easily the most weakest boss currently in the game (next to The Sergeant). I can easily use Ember's World On Fire and then one or few shots with the Vaykor Hek and it's dead. Would love to see a huge rework of this boss and a new tileset considering it's the same one every time (Grineer Galleon) whether it's Grineer or Corpus.

Ambulas: For a boss that's considered "the final Corpus boss," it's definately the most lack-luster. All it is is a MOA that stomps to create fire and pulls enemies in. I feel a revamp of the boss is needed to make it up to date with the other bosses.

While phorid is weak and pretty much useless as a boss, he still has the ability to shoot seeking missiles that deal quite a lot of damage and kill most frames. But since he spawns and instantly do the screaming ability (that hit the whole map because reasons) and die while using it, there is no point to it.

I do agree he needs a rework, and he does need the ability to spawn on a proper tileset, since whenever he appears somewhere, the mission turns into "grineer asteroid" for no particular reason.

+1 for ambulas aswell, but the sergeant definitely needs a rework as well, he's just a sniper crewman with invisibility. Pretty much like tyl regor before his rework. (I believe it's a sniper in sergeant's hands..)

19 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

While phorid is weak and pretty much useless as a boss, he still has the ability to shoot seeking missiles that deal quite a lot of damage and kill most frames. But since he spawns and instantly do the screaming ability (that hit the whole map because reasons) and die while using it, there is no point to it.

I do agree he needs a rework, and he does need the ability to spawn on a proper tileset, since whenever he appears somewhere, the mission turns into "grineer asteroid" for no particular reason.

+1 for ambulas aswell, but the sergeant definitely needs a rework as well, he's just a sniper crewman with invisibility. Pretty much like tyl regor before his rework. (I believe it's a sniper in sergeant's hands..)

Nef Anyo is to replace The Sergeant once it's implemented. Also The Sergeant uses a Lanka.

13 minutes ago, 1up20xdey6 said:

Nef Anyo is to replace The Sergeant once it's implemented. Also The Sergeant uses a Lanka.

Well there is a bunch of theories that are going around, i like to think that when the sergeant lost against the tenno he got demoted and kicked out. losing everything he turned to the void and became a false profit that we now know.