Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valky's Warcry

(XBOX)B1ueKarou

Question

First, i'm not sure if this is the right area to post this question; i'm still getting the hang of the forum.

Earlier today i was going through some of the songs from the old 'Tenno Tunes' contest from about 2 years ago (https://soundcloud.com/warframedev/sets/tenno-tunes) and couldnt help but realise how awesome Valkyr's Warcry ability sounds. I never really use her frame anymore so maybe thats why i didnt hear it, but out of pure curiosity, i wanted to find out who the voice actor was. i failed. if anyone knows offhand or could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated :)

12 answers to this question

Just now, Stonehenge said:

Can't wait to see if they will add more scream voice acting for Valkyr Prime.

oh i would be so into that. one of my clanmates has been so infatuated with Valkyr that he hasnt switched frames since he got her. its been well over 100 days.

on a side note, i love how within 20 minutes of posting this question i had an answer from multiple people. gotta love the WarFam.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)B1ueKarou said:

oh i would be so into that. one of my clanmates has been so infatuated with Valkyr that he hasnt switched frames since he got her. its been well over 100 days.

on a side note, i love how within 20 minutes of posting this question i had an answer from multiple people. gotta love the WarFam.

Well, she's unique. :)

Noisy when all the others are so quite, insanely resilient, incredibly powerful. Ideal frame if you want to focus on your melee combos. Pure hand-to-hand.

Edited by Stonehenge

Just now, Stonehenge said:

Well, she's unique. :)

Noisy when all the others are so quite, insanely resilient, incredibly powerful.

not to mention the fact that she is (in my opinion) the most noob friendly warframe, with mechanics for advanced players to find her a challange. the hook shot ability (rip line?) was one that was a cool concept. i mean, i've logged stupid hours in this game and have yet to master that. this being said, i always try to teach new players the importance of the bullet jump and i see the rip line as being a crutch for new users and an opportunity for advanced mobility for veterans. really cant think of anything bad to say about her.

Just now, (XB1)B1ueKarou said:

not to mention the fact that she is (in my opinion) the most noob friendly warframe, with mechanics for advanced players to find her a challange. the hook shot ability (rip line?) was one that was a cool concept. i mean, i've logged stupid hours in this game and have yet to master that. this being said, i always try to teach new players the importance of the bullet jump and i see the rip line as being a crutch for new users and an opportunity for advanced mobility for veterans. really cant think of anything bad to say about her.

Indeed. Easy and fun to learn, hard to master.

It took me a year to realize that her 3 for example, has 100% chances to make a mob bleeds crits if he's already on bleed proc.