Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

looking for farm

artyom321

Question

just a newbie here looking for some good farms for diffrent stuff ive bin looking all day but i cant find a single threat with farms

ok so the following farms i want

AXI N1  farming

WAR farming

CREDIT farm

thank you :d

EDIT= thanks for all youre ansers :d

Edited by artyom321

11 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Suncake said:

Тёма, ты не туда пишешь, тебе надо сюда.

А в чём проблема вообще? Не знаю, как в российском регионе, а в Европе рекрутинг постоянно живой.

im not russian sorry

8 minutes ago, artyom321 said:

im not russian sorry

Oh, sorry, that's unexpected - Artyom is a popular russian name.

I said that you had to use this subforum to search for a squad. 

Also I said that I don't see the problem in searching for a squad in-game, using the recruiting chat.

Edited by Suncake

1 minute ago, Suncake said:

Oh, sorry, that's unexpected - Artyom is a popular russian name.

I said that you had to use this subforum to search for a squad. 

Also I said that I don't see the problem in searching for a squad in-game, using the recruiting chat.

ah yeah its from metro2033 i love it and russia sure but i dont need a squad just a place casue i cant find any threats with good farm locations

Just now, artyom321 said:

ah yeah its from metro2033 i love it and russia sure but i dont need a squad just a place casue i cant find any threats with good farm locations

Ah, I got it. Axi relics can be farmed at Cholistan, Europa or at Hieracon, Pluto. War should drop from Stalker, but I certainly got one its part from a sentient at Lua survival. And you can farm credits in any high-level dark sector survival or defence, just leave at 5 waves/minutes. 

War farming is done in multiple locations. You need a War Blueprint from Stalker, a Broken-War Blueprint also from Stalker (really don't use the one you got from that one quest, it comes pre-built with Catalyst and is one of if not the best one-handed weapon in the game), then a War Hilt and two War Blades from Conculysts on Lua. In short: If you try to farm for War, do it little by little as you WILL burn yourself out otherwise.

Axi relics in general are from all the high-end potentially endless missions; Hieracon is a very popular spot for relic farming so should be easy to get a group.

Credit farming is a little harder to pinpoint; many people like Akkad on Eris for it, but if you make sure to do stuff like alerts and sorties and syndicate missions the credits are going to just show up all on their own.

17 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Credit farming is a little harder to pinpoint; many people like Akkad on Eris for it, but if you make sure to do stuff like alerts and sorties and syndicate missions the credits are going to just show up all on their own.

Akkad is usually used for XP.... Seimeni on ceres is a popular credit farm as you can knock out 5 rounds really quickly then rinse and repeat.

3 hours ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

War farming is done in multiple locations. You need a War Blueprint from Stalker, a Broken-War Blueprint also from Stalker (really don't use the one you got from that one quest, it comes pre-built with Catalyst and is one of if not the best one-handed weapon in the game), then a War Hilt and two War Blades from Conculysts on Lua. In short: If you try to farm for War, do it little by little as you WILL burn yourself out otherwise.

Axi relics in general are from all the high-end potentially endless missions; Hieracon is a very popular spot for relic farming so should be easy to get a group.

ok il be honest im still realy confused about the war is there a video or can you say all the parts where they drop how and stuff

I just did, Artyom.

War Blueprint: Stalker, spawns randomly in any mission.

Broken-War Blueprint: Also Stalker, STILL spawns randomly in any mission.

War Hilt: Conculyst, spawns in any Lua mission.

War Blade: Conculyst, still spawns in any Lua mission.

Another War Blade: Conculyst, have you learned yet it spawns in any Lua mission?

4 hours ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

I just did, Artyom.

War Blueprint: Stalker, spawns randomly in any mission.

Broken-War Blueprint: Also Stalker, STILL spawns randomly in any mission.

War Hilt: Conculyst, spawns in any Lua mission.

War Blade: Conculyst, still spawns in any Lua mission.

Another War Blade: Conculyst, have you learned yet it spawns in any Lua mission?

thx :D