The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Quest Rewards and Segments Bug Megathread - UPDATE NOV 7/16

Zirian01

So I just started playing, I'm on the Vor's Prize quest. I finished the 1st mission. Got my in my ship. Installed the arsenal. Completed the E Prime mission. Got back into my ship, and Ordis tells me: "The Operator has recovered a segment! Install it now- Ordis patiently awaits it's installation." Then Lotus tells me: "Get communications online. I must analyze what Vor's Ascaris is doing to your Warframe. This technology is beyond the Grineer, it must be Corpus in origin."

I run around my ship and I can't find any place to install it. I can't interact with anything on the ship at all. Navigation doesn't do anything.

• To the left of navigation is a spot that looks like something could be installed, but nothing happens when I walk up to it. Can't install it there.
  • When I walk up to the next one to the left of that this thing pops up and says "OFFLINE MASTERY RANK 3 REQUIRED"
  • I keep moving to the left, there's some sort of console thing next, "OFFLINE SEGMENT REQUIRED" but I can't install it there.
  • Keep circling around, there's a thing next to the ramp that opens up that says "X SCANNER OFF" when I push X it flickers but nothing happens.
  • Across from the ramp there's a similar looking thing, but I can't do anything with it.
  • Then There's another console thing that just says "OFFLINE SEGMENT REQUIRED" again.
  • Keep going, there are 2 more spots that both say "OFFLINE SEGMENT REQUIRED". Still can't interact with anything.
  • There's nothing else up in this area so I go down the ramp...
  • 1st thing on the right, again, says OFFLINE SEGMENT REQUIRED, of can't do anything with it.
  • 2nd thing on the right doesn't do anything. There's nothing there, no message or anything.
  • The 2 things on the left side after walking down the ramp both say "OFFLINE SEGMENT REQUIRED" and I can't do anything with them.
  • Straight ahead from the ramp is the arsenal. I've already used that. Using it again doesn't solve anything.
  • There's nothing to the left of the arsenal.
  • To the right of the arsenal is this floating thing that once again just says "OFFLINE SEGMENT REQUIRED"
  • I go down the next set of ramps and there's just nothing down there at all. It's completely empty.

Why can't I just play the game? It's like DE doesn't event want any new players in Warframe.

Edited by HamShaBam

I have just done the second part of the Silver Grove Quest. In the end of mission screen I already noticed that the Titania Part Blueprint was missing. I later checked my foundry and noticed that I didn't get the Sunrise Apothic Blueprint either. Has anyone encountered this already, maybe even found a solution?

All my rewards from the excavation don't register, such as my credit caches, and when I got the limbo system blueprint, it just gave me a vapor spectre. I've done the mission twice now, and it says on the bottom left that I had gotten rewards for finishing the excavation, but it doesn't show in my rewards.

28 minutes ago, HamShaBam said:

So I just started playing, I'm on the Vor's Prize quest. I finished the 1st mission. Got my in my ship. Installed the arsenal. Completed the E Prime mission. Got back into my ship, and Ordis tells me: "The Operator has recovered a segment! Install it now- Ordis patiently awaits it's installation." Then Lotus tells me: "Get communications online. I must analyze what Vor's Ascaris is doing to your Warframe. This technology is beyond the Grineer, it must be Corpus in origin."

I run around my ship and I can't find any place to install it. I can't interact with anything on the ship at all. Navigation doesn't do anything.

• To the left of navigation is a spot that looks like something could be installed, but nothing happens when I walk up to it. Can't install it there.
  • When I walk up to the next one to the left of that this thing pops up and says "OFFLINE MASTERY RANK 3 REQUIRED"
  • I keep moving to the left, there's some sort of console thing next, "OFFLINE SEGMENT REQUIRED" but I can't install it there.
  • Keep circling around, there's a thing next to the ramp that opens up that says "X SCANNER OFF" when I push X it flickers but nothing happens.
  • Across from the ramp there's a similar looking thing, but I can't do anything with it.
  • Then There's another console thing that just says "OFFLINE SEGMENT REQUIRED" again.
  • Keep going, there are 2 more spots that both say "OFFLINE SEGMENT REQUIRED". Still can't interact with anything.
  • There's nothing else up in this area so I go down the ramp...
  • 1st thing on the right, again, says OFFLINE SEGMENT REQUIRED, of can't do anything with it.
  • 2nd thing on the right doesn't do anything. There's nothing there, no message or anything.
  • The 2 things on the left side after walking down the ramp both say "OFFLINE SEGMENT REQUIRED" and I can't do anything with them.
  • Straight ahead from the ramp is the arsenal. I've already used that. Using it again doesn't solve anything.
  • There's nothing to the left of the arsenal.
  • To the right of the arsenal is this floating thing that once again just says "OFFLINE SEGMENT REQUIRED"
  • I go down the next set of ramps and there's just nothing down there at all. It's completely empty.

Why can't I just play the game? It's like DE doesn't event want any new players in Warframe.

I don't even remember this quest, but Warframe takes lots of problem solving, have you tried installing the seg. in the front of your liset? Have you asked for help in region chat?

If so, and still can't find a place to install the seg., go to the bug report chat... please remember - Warframe is still in beta, so expect a few bugs here and there, usually re logging fixes everything.

I just came here looking for help with the exact same issue.  The quest journal shows the Wings, Harness, and System blueprints as checked off and the missions are closed to me yet I have neither blueprints nor systems and cannot actually start the build.  

Ok, so I'm in the middle of the quest "The Archwing", having just completed the first mission (recover the orokin archive), when I receive a notice that the game has a new update and I should restart, so I do. The game loads up on the new version and I play the next three missions, which are extraction missions which should give odonata part blueprints. I notice that the blueprints are missing from the rewards column on the left after you complete the mission, and wonder if it's a bug, but don't think it's a big deal. Then the next stage of the mission comes up and it says "use the foundry to build the odonata archwing", so I go to the foundry and lo and behold my odonata blueprints are very much not there. Upshot of this, I cannot complete the quest, cannot redo the missions which should have dropped the items or (as far as I know) restart the quest. So I'm Archwingless for the rest of my Warframe days :(

EDIT: I've read through the forums and it seems plenty of other people are experiencing the same glitch across many quests. If possible, I'd be grateful for answers to the following questions: Is there a way I can restart my quest? Is there a way I can obtain the necessary blueprints without doing the quest? Is it possible for a mod or whoever to give me the blueprints?

Edited by GavstarB

Hey, this might a bug from our latest update. I'm so sorry you're experiencing this right now, but our team is looking for a solution!

EDIT: If you are comfortable doing so, would you mind submitting a ticket to our support team? Here's an idea of the details you can provide us: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182250-What-information-should-I-give-when-submitting-a-ticket-

Any information we get will help. Thank you so much! :community: