Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are we missing? Give some ideas please.

SwiftKnows

Question

As you all know if you are using discord, we have a raid school bus discord, Warframe community discord, Warframe university discord.

But that's pretty much it, I wanted to know if any of you smart people can come up with a new fresh unique discord server! please help us out, we need fresh ideas to make fresh new stuff for all of you. Please leave a comment or Pm me.

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Warframe Tressure Hunting Discord?

• Ayatan Sculptures
  • Rare & Reinfoced Containers
  • Kuria
  • Ect.

Really nice idea bud, but Maybe we can go for a discord like where ppl can hang out more like raid and community, because what I see in this is where not alot of ppl will join, even if they do not alot of ppl well talk and play with each other in warframe. :/ warframe is just a small game not alot of ideas :<

As you all know if you are using discord, we have a raid school bus discord, Warframe community discord, Warframe university discord.

But that's pretty much it, I wanted to know if any of you smart people can come up with a new fresh unique discord server! please help us out, we need fresh ideas to make fresh new stuff for all of you. Please leave a comment or Pm me.

I can imagine a discord server for the custom missions we will be able to create when the update for that comes (I think it's the war within update).

Something which will allow people to join in on other clan's daily missions or simply share each others mission setups.

I am a bit unsure whether it would be worth it since it all depends on how rewarding it is and whether they are replayable or not. I do hope they don't limit it to clan members only.

In case you don't know what I'm talking about: one of the latest dev streams showed off a custom mission builder for clan warlords to make their own daily missions. You get to choose the tileset, enemies which appear, mission type and enemy level. How drops and rewards work is still unknown.