Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe MR 17 test is currently impossible (Silver Forest)

Darth_Shadow

On 6/11/2016 at 4:17 PM, Darth_Shadow said:

The objective kill counter in this test is broken or have a bug . none of them counted towards the objective, orbs dont give the same time like the older versions of this game

thus resulting in a fail once you run out of time no matter what you do

Any melee weapon and Ember, you just run around looking for time orbs and wait for enemies to die.
I did this long time ago, skills might not work, tell me if I'm wrong.

• 3 months later...
On 11/9/2016 at 3:38 PM, Yzjdriel said:

Ember and Redeemer.

Ember's WoF kills the enemies, Redeemer takes out the orbs.  Trivial.

Sure, i'm in the same boat, i just cannot do it. I tested many times with different frames (Ember too) and the result is always the same... failure!

The orbs on the tests, summon on different places, some tests are easier than others because of that bs random summons. I passed a few tests, but when I try to do it for real, the "rng random" orbs screw me up every fk single time. 

Some orbs summon at end of the map, the opposite side where you are, the time needed to get you in there ends in a fail. BS test and bs time needed.

I'm stuck in this test, period.

Edited by HefestoPollux

On 2/12/2017 at 5:00 PM, HefestoPollux said:

Sure, i'm in the same boat, i just cannot do it. I tested many times with different frames (Ember too) and the result is always the same... failure!

The orbs on the tests, summon on different places, some tests are easier than others because of that bs random summons. I passed a few tests, but when I try to do it for real, the "rng random" orbs screw me up every fk single time. 

Some orbs summon at end of the map, the opposite side where you are, the time needed to get you in there ends in a fail. BS test and bs time needed.

I'm stuck in this test, period.

Don't try to kill any of the enemies.  Don't even look at the enemies.  Just parkour around looking for orbs and shoot them as soon as you see them.  Ember will eventually take care of the rest.  If you stay mobile, you should be able to find all of the orbs.  Given that the Infested will always make a beeline directly toward you (conveniently putting them in near-constant range of your ult), you'll eventually win.