Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building a Damage Calculator on Spreadsheet

(PSN)BY-51

Question

4 answers to this question

Well... unless you want to go into it deep with proc weight, status trigger, avg bleed ticks, avg bleed per second, ect then there's already warframebuilder which is "mostly" accurate.

It's been wrong in the past and I think it's currently still wrong for Twin Khomak but they usually end up fixing those things.

But if you still want to make one for fun or to serve a different purpose then the wiki has most of the information you need.

The math process to this game can often be inconsistent. For instance Serration and Heavy Caliber are +165% Damage which is applied to your weapons base damage and are additive with each other however a Primed Bane Corpus mod which also says +55% Damage is multiplicative with the others instead of additive.

3 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Well... unless you want to go into it deep with proc weight, status trigger, avg bleed ticks, avg bleed per second, ect then there's already warframebuilder which is "mostly" accurate.

It's been wrong in the past and I think it's currently still wrong for Twin Khomak but they usually end up fixing those things.

But if you still want to make one for fun or to serve a different purpose then the wiki has most of the information you need.

The math process to this game can often be inconsistent. For instance Serration and Heavy Caliber are +165% Damage which is applied to your weapons base damage and are additive with each other however a Primed Bane Corpus mod which also says +55% Damage is multiplicative with the others instead of additive.

Actually, I think that is how it works. Bane mods are added base damage, instead of a percentage increase, I'm pretty sure.