Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Jump Or Air Dash?

TanklessCentaur56

I think it would be great to add a double jump for increased agility, or an air dash kinda like what unreal did back in the day. The increase in movement i think would add to the gameplay in a positive way, but that's just my opinion. Adding that along with the wall running and melee combat would really give off that space ninja vibe even more so than it already does. Anyways, just throwing that out into the ether, thoughts on the subject?

Hell no. Last thing we need is breaking the lawsof physics.

Oh boy oh boy.

Warframes themselves aren't breaking them enough so you notice them breaking laws of physics?

Ash's ulti is a perfect example of that. So is banshee's. Frost's, Ember's, Trinity's... and pretty much every warframe power ever breaks the laws of physics somehow.

What's wrong with breaking it a little more?

OT: Air dashes would be a good addition, IMO. But as a native one, not a mobility mod.

Oh boy oh boy.

Warframes themselves aren't breaking them enough so you notice them breaking laws of physics?

Ash's ulti is a perfect example of that. So is banshee's. Frost's, Ember's, Trinity's... and pretty much every warframe power ever breaks the laws of physics somehow.

What's wrong with breaking it a little more?

OT: Air dashes would be a good addition, IMO. But as a native one, not a mobility mod.

Technology is why. Jumping off of thin air for no reason is not cool.

Technology is why. Jumping off of thin air for no reason is not cool.

Small, compressed and incredibly potent rockets on your back, allowing for a extremely quick burst of upwards or forwards velocity, what laymen would call a "double jump".

There. Technology.

Edited by TheGambler_BR

Small, compressed and incredibly potent rockets on your back, allowing for a extremely quick burst of upwards or forwards velocity, what laymen would call a "double jump".

There. Technology.

Far better than the explanation the OP has mustered.

Far better than the explanation the OP has mustered.

All the OP said was "like Unreal" which used micro rockets for double jumps.

Seems like those would make a great pair of mobility mods along with Grappling Hook.

+1. We need more mods that serve interesting roles and aren't just + or - x% to a stat.

Unless Super Jump gets a buff, I do not support. Double jumping would be cool (as a mod of course) but would make the current Super Jump useless.

Oh, and I don't support the Air Dash. Doesn't fit in.