Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❤ PanzerForte's Bi-Weekly Giveaway! ❤

PanzerForte

I really enjoyed Percy Jackson series. I kinda loved the Greek mythology beforehand and it clearly didn't change my opinion about it !

I'd like the Banshee Soprana Deluxe collection ( or Banshee Soprana skin ). Thanks for hosting this !

I am not really a book reader myself, but if i have to pick id choose "The Moons of Mirrodin".

Thats pretty much the first book where i had the "cant stop reading"-feeling and which lead me to read many more books in that category :)

Valkyr Gersemi Skin would be great :D

Hm... It's hard to really pick one. I could take the easy route and just say Harry Potter, but I would like to give more than the books I'm die hard for.

Think I'll go with Enchantress, book 1 of a 4 part series called the Evermen Saga.

I would like to submit for the Banshee Soprana skin please! Thank you for this opportunity :)

My favorite book is Cyrano de Bergerac, although technically it was originally written as a play. I love the wittiness of the main character and I was so entranced with the story that I did not even need an over-the-top climax to keep me interested.

As for a skin, I would take the Saryn deluxe skin. Thanks!

This week's winner is...

WorldCreator123! Congratulations!

My apologies for not clarifying, yes, you do get the entire pack! Also, shoutouts to all my fellow book nerds out there, I didn't expect so many of you to have a ton of good suggestions for what to pick up next!

Thank you all so much for tuning in this week, I really appreciate your support. See you all in two weeks, and best of luck out there Tenno!