Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

principle challenge halls not spawning

Loviam

Question

so my mates and i are trying to  complete the sedna junction and we cant get the challenge halls to spawn. all of us have completed second dream and the other two in my group have both got 2/3 of the mods required by the junction have never been to the challenge halls them selves 
Help please anyone??!??!

7 answers to this question

Just bad luck. Ever since the implementation of new tiles in the Orokin Moon tile set some time ago, the spawn rate of the Drift challenges has been a lot lower than before.

If you're still having trouble, try running Mobile Defense. The challenge rooms are all eligible to contain an objective console, so it might improve your chances of getting one of the rooms to spawn.

6 minutes ago, Loviam said:

so my mates and i are trying to  complete the sedna junction and we cant get the challenge halls to spawn. all of us have completed second dream and the other two in my group have both got 2/3 of the mods required by the junction have never been to the challenge halls them selves 
Help please anyone??!??!

I'll help right now in game. I'm curious what mission you guys are doing currently, I will just PM you and find out.