Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I add a forum glyph/profile image?

Citrus

Question

I've updated my ingame glyph a couple weeks ago and I still don't have it on the forums, same for my rank not showing on the forums either. 

I have logged out of both forum and in-game to see if that would update it but nothing has changed.

Any help is appreciated, cheers. 

EDIT: As soon as I made this post my glyph finally appeared, that was weird. Although my rank did not update. 

Edited by CitrusSponge

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, CitrusSponge said:

I've updated my ingame glyph a couple weeks ago and I still don't have it on the forums, same for my rank not showing on the forums either. 

I have logged out of both forum and in-game to see if that would update it but nothing has changed.

Any help is appreciated, cheers. 

EDIT: As soon as I made this post my glyph finally appeared, that was weird. 

Forums profile icon & rank is different. For the forums you have to manually set the icon in account management I believe, while your rank increases depending on your number of posts.

Just now, (PS4)PuriDiv said:

Forums profile icon & rank is different. For the forums you have to manually set the icon in account management I believe, while your rank increases depending on your number of posts.

Ah fair enough, and I was never given the option to set an icon in the settings or profile settings lol.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)PuriDiv said:

3 minutes ago, CitrusSponge said:

Ah fair enough, and I was never given the option to set an icon in the settings or profile settings lol.

Your forum icon should be your in-game icon, if it does not show up after changing in-game relogging on the forums or clearing your browser image cache should fix it. You can not change it in account management.