Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sectors War of Tax and Dojo Planet to Planet

starmaster130

Dark Sectoers War of Tax

Hi, I currently have small clan getting ready to attack with a solar rail but we see it's useless Because Alliances have a 0% Tribute

IDEA

As Time Goes The Tribute will go up and The Clan/Alliance can't Control the Tribute They Can Higher but Not Lower To the number that the has been ticked on

EXAMPLE

1DAY        2DAYS            3DAYS             4DAYS                 5DAYS            6DAYS         7DAYS (of Dark Sector Control)

1% FT        2% FT            3% FT              4% FT                    5% FT             6% FT            7% FT   (FT for Forced Tribute)(we could lower it to 0.5%+ Everyday or even 0.1%+, I whould Prefer 0.1%+ then they could have controll for atleast a couple of weeks, Don't wanna be too Hard on Them)

10DAYS

10% FT (Forced Tribute, Can't be lowered under the Forced Tribute)

Dojo Planet to Planet

just an Idea, the dojo with the observatory does really look like a ship, so why not make it one?

by commanding the ship from the Observatory or another Command type room, you can control the ship to go to other planets

and by going to say like Uranus There will be a 5% bonus on XP and Resources!

The Longer you stay the better the bonus, and going to Other Planets does cost some Credits and maybe a Type of Engine room?

New Clans start in outer Space (like now)

End note

Thank you for Checking by, I Think Dark Sectors have been useless to alot of Clans and alliances
Because of the 0% Tribute With Allies like Orion,V,Synergy and ICE

Edited by starmaster130

3 minutes ago, DeltaPhantom said:

Dark Sectors are under a forced armistice. You can't deploy any Solar Rails at the moment, and the controlling clans/alliances can't set any tribute, as it's been locked at 0% across the board.

Is Dojo 3.0 Going out with TWW?

Edited by starmaster130

1 minute ago, starmaster130 said:

Yeah, but got to work with what you have, if you know what I'm saying

Not really, DE has thrown out entire systems in the past, and will so again in the future. 

In my opinion this is one system that needs a complete rework. There are dozens of good ideas for expanding dark sectors from players. Although, at this point, most of those are probably archived forum posts.

Either way, the system, as it stands, needs to be nuked from orbit.

Just now, xethier said:

Not really, DE has thrown out entire systems in the past, and will so again in the future. 

In my opinion this is one system that needs a complete rework. There are dozens of good ideas for expanding dark sectors from players. Although, at this point, most of those are probably archived forum posts.

Either way, the system, as it stands, needs to be nuked from orbit.

New Event Destory all THE DARK SECTOERS :P

• 4 weeks later...