Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boltor Prime

Gameslinx

Question

Hey all, I know this may be a year late.

I've seen people running with the Boltor Prime recently and that reminded me of my fun with the original Boltor.

So I looked at the wiki and apparently it is vaulted. And apparently it's been vaulted since January. I assume this is true as I cannot see any of the parts for the Boltor Prime in any relics.

Problem is, I have 2 or 3 blueprints for key parts of the weapon, and they're just gonna sit in my inventory for a long time. I don't want to trade them out because I really want the Boltor prime, but I can't trade any blueprints in because I have no platinum.

So my main question is: Is it truly vaulted, and if so, does that mean I cannot get it via blueprints again?

And also - Will it be un-vaulted in the future?

Thanks.

8 answers to this question

If you still have relics with parts for it, you can run those and get the parts even if it's vaulted.

And vaulted primes (and the weapons they were released with) are unvaulted for a short period in chronological order, mag/boar/dakra was just recently unvaulted, next up is ember/sicarus/glaive, then rhino/boltor/ankyros.

5 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

May I ask what the average platinum price per part is (roughly)? It seems that trading is the only way

It depends which part.

Barrel is like 10p, Blueprint is 100-125p, Receiver is 30-40p, Stock is 10p

Just now, rapt0rman said:

If you still have relics with parts for it, you can run those and get the parts even if it's vaulted.

And vaulted primes (and the weapons they were released with) are unvaulted for a short period in chronological order, mag/boar/dakra was just recently unvaulted, next up is ember/sicarus/glaive, then rhino/boltor/ankyros.

Thanks for the info. Taken from above, I assume the Boltor is another 6 months away?

28 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

Thanks for the info. Taken from above, I assume the Boltor is another 6 months away?

Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime and Akyros Prime were vaulted before the Relic system went live which means there are no Relics for them

The same is true for Loki and his weapons.

Edited by Xzorn

27 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime and Akyros Prime were vaulted before the Relic system went live which means there are no Relics for them

The same is true for Loki and his weapons.

Ah... that is true, that's my bad. Either way, they'll have relics when they are unvaulted.