Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Supplements: Assassination Teams

MJ12

The Stalker is cool, but I'd like more than just the Stalker to come along and murder everything. You kill thousands of Grineer and Corpus and Infested, rescue hundreds of hostages from them, capture and brutally interrogate hundreds of important VIPs, murder their bosses dozens of times...

I think that should make them just a little bit mad, don't you?

And if they're mad, they should try to get even.

Instead of solely having the Stalker show up, I suggest that every faction have its own hit teams (as well as the Stalker), who can spawn to take vengeance on you for killing a boss. Also, all of these teams would drop unique weapons blueprints for weapons variants.

So, for example, you might have a Grineer Commando Team, who's made up of a super-heavy gunner, a Bombard, a pair of special Lancers who have special Grakatas and smaller shields they can one-hand, a shotgunner with a modified Hek, and maybe a melee attacker.

The Corpus might deploy special robotic hunter-killer proxies, like a Osprey gunship, a heavy Moa, a couple of power-armored Corpus paladins with modified Flux Rifles, and so on.

I don't know what the Infested would throw at you. But all of these enemies would be minibosses, with their own (unique?) abilities and a fair bit of toughness as well as special AI. They should be a challenge, but a rewarding one. They'd also drop their weapons BPs upon death some of the time. Some of these weapons would possibly be variants of Clan weapons (as to allow solo players to enjoy weapons that behave similarly), others variants of normal weapons.

For example, variant Grakatas, variant Gorgons, variant Mires, so on and so forth.

And for maximum hilarity, multiple hit teams can spawn along with the Stalker in the same mission, for an absolutely hilarious multi-way fight.

That would be really nice. Things like, female Corpus lurking around the corner with the Paris, just waiting to put an arrow in your face, could prove interesting. Ospreyzilla might be nice, where Osprey-shaped power armour drops from the sky and tries to stomp on you.

Hyena and jackal deployments may also be interesting.

So, for example, you might have a Grineer Commando Team, who's made up of a super-heavy gunner, a Bombard, a pair of special Lancers who have special Grakatas and smaller shields they can one-hand, a shotgunner with a modified Hek, and maybe a melee attacker.

Thats a cool idea but maybe for the melee attacker make him have some kind of laser katana and a rocket pack on his back so he can move fast and jump really far but can't fly this way he can close the gap get some hits in then run and come back and so on and so forth

I've had a few ideas like this in the past.

Stalker should get his own Cell. 3 more rogue Tenno that show up both alone and together.

Nemesis - a huge female warframe. A Dark Sector reference - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaWqYKFspmE

- she would have her giant glaive thing, a bolt shotgun and throwing axes.

Scourge - a small lithe male warframe that moves like an ape.

- he uses dual sawn-off assault rifles, a bolt revolver and a fast two handed sword.

Hunter - a stealthy sniper female frame.

- she has a Latron style carbine that runs off sniper ammo, a smg and dual daggers.

Mercenaries

A random encounter that wouldn't have any specific trigger. Usually working with the enemy you are fighting, but can show up to attack them too. They would spawn in packs of 5-10 and would each have a random weapon pulled from the market, and a few unique to them.

Mercenary teleport beacons to summon a friendly Merc could be purchased in the shop as a disposable.

Edited by ValhaHazred

Stalker should get his own Cell. 3 more rogue Tenno that show up both alone and together.

Nemesis - a huge female warframe. A Dark Sector reference - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaWqYKFspmE

- he uses dual sawn-off assault rifles, a bolt revolver and a fast two handed sword.

- she has a Latron style carbine that runs off sniper ammo, a smg and dual daggers.

Mercenaries

A random encounter that wouldn't have any specific trigger. Usually working with the enemy you are fighting, but can show up to attack them too. They would spawn in packs of 5-10 and would each have a random weapon pulled from the market, and a few unique to them.

Mercenary teleport beacons to summon a friendly Merc could be purchased in the shop as a disposable.

Not sure if we should be able to purchase a Merc. We are supposedly warriors of honor.

that was my idea https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/68436-more-rogue-tenno/#entry726102