Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to gets different ending in The War Within? (including my opinion about the game)

ChillyWilly

I can't think about good title here.. but have anyone realized the color of your eyes (i havent get to play TWW yet) changes with the different ending? there is Gold, Silver and Dark.. lets say I want the good way, so is the order like this? : Gold = Good, Silver = Neutral, Dark = Bad... and if so, how do i define the "good" choices in the questline? like do i kill the queens, or do i destroy the scepter? tell me about the good ways to complete this questline... (is the 3 choices from up to down is good, neutral, bad? idk please tell me)

the second issue on this is getting rid of the riven mods, not because the challenges is extreme, but the possibility to get the "BEST" mod.. like 121% crit chance, 167% crit damage, 71% reload speed on amprex, its just overpowered.. I like the way the old mods, its the same and it can be used as collections. but its getting worse with the primed mods and riven mods, which makes someone can be the "best" players in the game.. not because the skill, but the mod itself. Just, warframe is not going to be "multiplayer" but will be a race and defeating peoples.. I never liked an "Upgraded version" of a thing.. because like example. you have some weapons like braton, paris... and you put some time for it to become the good weapon, but the primes comes out and people DESPERATE getting the primes because its the upgrade of the usuall ones.. its starting to become a MMO like WOW... i come to this game because fast phased multiplayer shooter, not for this grinding and upgrades stuff. 4 of my friend quit warframe because the grind and they want the primes when they are MR2.. and they disappoint they can't get that and quit, i understand that people have to not rush the game to get the "end game" thing. but it simply disappointing people...

sorry that second line is quite long..

and warframe, know your path, its becoming an grinding game that i not going to enjoy anymore, because you simply adding more of things that require alot of stuff, 7k oxium and 20 nitain for vauban p and thats only slight upgrade from original vauban... addition of kuva and nitain.. I will stop playing warframe until the game less grinding, because i see its going to be grinding more and more. (locked riven mods for MR and alot of resources for a bad weapon : all the new weapon except for broken scepter and teshin disk)

On 11/12/2016 at 0:52 PM, WilliamHartono12 said:

I can't think about good title here.. but have anyone realized the color of your eyes (i havent get to play TWW yet) changes with the different ending? there is Gold, Silver and Dark.. lets say I want the good way, so is the order like this? : Gold = Good, Silver = Neutral, Dark = Bad... and if so, how do i define the "good" choices in the questline? like do i kill the queens, or do i destroy the scepter? tell me about the good ways to complete this questline... (is the 3 choices from up to down is good, neutral, bad? idk please tell me)

The decisions you make throughout the quest will establish what your overall "grade" is. (Grade being a Good/Evil weighing factor). The ending result with the eyes are simply based on the last decision; destroying, controlling or consuming the scepter. The "good" decisions are based on the decisions which appear white throughout the quest, i suspect DE has further plans to delve further on to the story in the future depending on what your overall "grade" is; so choose wisely.

I'm not sure if it's supposed to represent something as concrete as Good and Evil, the point of the mission is that you made your choices and you might never know whether you did the right thing. I think it's more comparable to yin and yang, just two sides that are opposite.