Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] Stuck on white screen in TWW

ipel4

So I got to the point where you regain transference and are in your ship and you test out all your abilities.

When I used transference it turned to white and hasn't changed for half an hour now. :')

I don't know if it'll completely break if I close the app so any ideas...?

Edited by ipel4

First thing: ease your heart Tenno, you can close Warframe with no damage. You'll be brought back to your awakening in the chamber right before the Transference prompt, so no loss in progress either.

Other than that, there are a number of things you can try to do to getout of your predicament:

• Try a few more times to activate transference just to be sure.
  • If your problem persists, try to switch on the "Activate Ability on Selection" option and try to use that.
  • If you still can't progress, try verifying and optimising the download cache from the launcher.
  • If it doesn't work, you've got two choices: either wait for Monday for a fix, or try to re-download the client from scratches (which is what i'm currently doing).

I've been stuck on this quest at the same part as op since saturday morning, this is getting beyond a joke DE, i cant even exit out of the quest and continue playing normally!. As soon as i log in the quest starts and when i return to my ship i press 5 to activate transference when Ordis prompts me to and then the screen goes black but the dialogue from the Lotus & Ordis continues but when it finishes i seem to be stuck in limbo!

Come on DE sort it out!

Edited by Plus_1

4 hours ago, ipel4 said:

So I tried a oucple of things and in the end cutting down all deisplay settings wasn't enough, but also reducing the resolution to 800*600 did it for me...

I'm testing this and worked here to. So that's the solution