Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(SPOILERS: TWW) Unable to proceed

Fevix

Question

I'm literally stuck. The stupid burrowing thing won't go far enough away to give me enough time to get to EITHER of the last two islands. Is there some secret trick I'm missing or is my account FUBAR now that I started this and can't finish it?

I've tried sprinting the entire way, as well as jumping from the first island so it doesn't start coming at me until I'm at least PARTWAY there. but every time, without fail, I'm forced to restart because the stupid thing catches me and I am literally this close to just quitting Warframe because it would mean I'd never have to see that thing again.

If it let me restart from the last island I was on, I'd be fine, cause I could just retry the same part I'm having problems with again and again, but no, it sends you back to the START and you have to do the bullS#&$ easy bits then wait for 5 minutes for him to move far enough for me to have time to get to the farthest island I've ever gotten to, only to get sent back to the start for the 17th time in a row. 

I'm not the only one with this issue, many of my clanmates (EXPERIENCED clanmates) have stated it took them upwards of an hour just to get through this one part.

Edited by Fevix

3 answers to this question