Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Syphons bugged?

aligatorno

Question

Looks like I became unable to collect Kuva from the Kuva Clouds or kill the Guardians. Yesterday everything went smoothly, today I did one run that went well, and then I taxied a clanmate to a syphon mission, this is where the problems started to appear. First, the clouds would not appear sometimes, but we managed to finish the mission successfully. Later when I tried again solo, the clouds did not appear 90% of the time. I extracted and tried again, not the clouds appear but I can't catch them no matter how many times I dash towards them.

Not only that, but the guardians not only ignore me, but are immune to my operator's attacks, even without those little pesky things on their shoulders. I tried to blast one 5 or 6 times, nothing, tried it with another one, same thing. Has anyone else encountered this problem? 

3 answers to this question

Yeah I just ran into my first kuva siphon during an axi sab run and I couldn't do anything, void dash didn't seem to work and my frame was getting destroyed while I was trying to get the kuva. I already hate this new mechanic and next time I see a kuva siphon I'm just going to ignore it lol. 

12 minutes ago, --Q--UmadcausebaD said:

You have to wait for a screeming noise and then a cloud is near... i know why you think its bugged i felt the same but it isnt.. the mechanic is just stupid xD

The thing is that yesterday it worked that way to catch them far from the syphon, and now even if the cloud is right near to him, I still can't gather it., 

Edited by aligatorno