Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is the full Scepter?

PeterScarlet

Question

6 answers to this question

This scepter is broken because it misses its Kuva ampoule (the black and red thing that used to be attached on the scepter, and that the operator removed). It's not broken the same way as War, so I suppose it's pointless to have a playable restored version (it would be identical to the broken one)

You broke the scepter by removing the Kuva. It's basicly the same thing. Only it can't be used to mind controll Dax anymore and bodyjack other Tenno.

So the function of the Broken Scepter is as good as you need it to be, because you don't need to mind controll the last Dax in the universe or steal the bodies of other Tenno.

... why do i have the feeling there are many players who wish they could that?

Edited by Othergrunty

On 15/11/2016 at 1:02 PM, Othergrunty said:

You broke the scepter by removing the Kuva. It's basicly the same thing. Only it can't be used to mind controll Dax anymore and bodyjack other Tenno.

So the function of the Broken Scepter is as good as you need it to be, because you don't need to mind controll the last Dax in the universe or steal the bodies of other Tenno.

... why do i have the feeling there are many players who wish they could that?

controlling the last Dax. No..  But stealing the tenno, only for that sweet sweet juicy profit ~1436666981543_by_axisvonf-db06ijo.jpg

Edited by HSKAxis