Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to stop TWW?

Giantconch

Question

I do not want to continue this quest. I want to log in to get my daily bonus and run some survivals, but cannot, as when I log in I get immediately brought back to where I ragequit and alt-F4'd the game in the TWW quest.

Question, how do I abandon this quest? I'm sick of it and want nothing to do with running around as an operator, but there doesnt seem to be any options to stop, can I even?

6 answers to this question

Guaranteeing it's the golden maw section.

TWW is the vaguest update. It was like you've been told you've been picked for a once in a lifetime excursion to a foreign land after nearly a year of waiting only to get spat on by the locals then be told it's a custom - yet you constantly ask yourself 'Are they just @(*()$ with me?'.

7 hours ago, SanguineSavant said:

Guaranteeing it's the golden maw section.

TWW is the vaguest update. It was like you've been told you've been picked for a once in a lifetime excursion to a foreign land after nearly a year of waiting only to get spat on by the locals then be told it's a custom - yet you constantly ask yourself 'Are they just @(*()$ with me?'.

There are definitely alot of vagueness when it comes to systems added after the story quest, like the Riven mods and the Kuva farming. These definitely need some sort of tutorial.

However I greatly disagree with the story quest itself being vague. All answers are given to you. You just have to listen. While I did need to use trial and error, I never felt like I was totally in the dark or that I needed to consult the forums.

Anyway, if the OP's problem is the golden maw:

Teshin explains how to defeat it and control it easily. Just wait for the maw to pop his head out. It hesitates for a moment, and then lunges at you. Right when he lunges, void blast (default button = quick melee). He gets stunned. Then just aim at him and press 5, or whatever button your focus attack is to do Transference.

It may also be the whole maw area. If so:

You're definitely not going to one-shot that part. There is alot of trial and error, however your best bet is to remember a few things:

1. touching the bone floor immediately signals all maws to attack.

2. the weird white icon just under your retical (the dot in the middle of the screen) is your energy gauge. Full white = full energy. It slowly drains into black the longer you use abilities. Once it's empty, you have to recharge.

3. You can chain dashes. Dash once, then immediately dash again to get through longer stretches of bone floors. You can also dash while jumping, and aim your dash trajectory (So you can dash upward if needbe)

4. You cannot be detected while sneaking. But sneaking drains energy very fast. You can chain sneaking with dash.

5. Know your surroundings. Look extremely carefully at where you can or can't go.

Now if it's the boss battle of the whole quest, then:

1. Remember, Teshin's statements are being said for a reason. He's cryptic at first, but if you keep derping he basically stops being Mr. Miyagi and tells you exactly what to do.

2. You cannot harm the Guardians as your Warframe at first. You MUST use Transference to switch to your tenno.

3. As a Tenno, run up to the Guardian and use void blast (quick melee). It will instantly stun the guardian. Once he's stunned, aim at him and Dash through him. This will knock his spear out of his hand and make him vulnerable. You can either stay as tenno and laser him to death, or switch back to your warframe and kill him.

4. When fighting multiple Guardians, try to take them down one at a time. If you're lucky you can hit multiple with one void blast, but don't fly around disarming each and every one before defeating them. They will eventually grab their weapons.

5. Once you've destroyed the braids around the Queen, just dash through her just like you did her Guardians.

Hopefully all of this helps someone.

Edited by SoulEchelon