Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any idea why there is constant drain on Equinox's 3?

ArcaneSnowdrop

Question

7 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, ArcaneSnowdrop said:

I don't think it has. As in, it's never been a problem before now.

I think I'm an amazing ladies man, but that doesn't make it true... unfortunately.

It's likely never been a problem before because you've been using Energy Overflow.

It has a unique interaction with Pacify/Provoke. Since they aren't energy per second they don't stop EO from working, and thus it massively counters the drain.

Edited by DeMonkey

9 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I think I'm an amazing ladies man, but that doesn't make it true... unfortunately.

It's likely never been a problem before because you've been using Energy Overflow.

It has a unique interaction with Pacify/Provoke. Since they aren't energy per second they don't stop EO from working, and thus it massively counters the drain.

I use Energy Siphon, but not usually Overflow.

The drain/(s*enemy) is affected by efficiency since I've first used her (close to when she's been released). Battling the infested faction, using more range, removing efficiency and using her 4 can destroy energy ecomony for alot of slow builds.

I really recommend Energy overflow; slow builds are the main reasons I maxed that out. My most used one couldn't work without it. It allows you to not lose energy, so you can run qt+p flow for example or maybe spam her 2. At around 130 efficiency, slow builds kinda require that compensation for the drain in some scenarios (like hieracon). Corrosive projection is quite useful in general, also.

_________

Replying late, I know; maybe you already saw what was changed, if something was changed.

Edited by (PS4)GiraffesAreGods