The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Know what would be cool? Escalators.

eksby

I was looking at the patch notes:

On 11/13/2016 at 11:16 AM, [DE]Megan said:

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.2

Fixes

• Fixed the Dojo,Void, and Derelict Elevators locking players in and not moving.

I was talking to a friend and they suggested taking the stairs if the elevators weren't working—then it hit me that we don't have any stairs for going up and down the elevator floors (especially in the dojo). 

So we should have escalators. If the elevators jam we can ride up the escalators. I mean stairs work too but escalators are kinda more fun. 

Yes, I realize this is kind of unnecessary but fire safety you know? 

Just now, (PS4)SuperRaySonic said:

Yeah, but neither the Corpus nor the Grineer are super soldiers, so they should have escalators...

I can imagine it being too costly for both factions: the top dogs of Corpus and Grineer alike seem to care little for their soldiers.

Just now, (PS4)SuperRaySonic said:

Okay, but lets say in a Sabotage mission you cut the power off - how are they able to go up or down? I know in Sabotage you don't cut the power, but it could be a possibility

If you cut the powers, you can't use escalators either XD we already have stairs, you know :P

34 minutes ago, kuliise said:

Yes, I realize this is kind of unnecessary but fire safety you know? 

Escalators arnt fully complaint with fire safety standards. You need an enclosed stairwell.

Also, im pretty sure dojos arnt Disabled Access compliant.