Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

riven mod understanding

TheHellraiser

Question

Complete a survival mission with 30lvl or higher enemies without killing anyone without using energy consumables.

english not being my main language I have a small problem understanding fully this description(yeah stupidity strike again)

if I got this right I can only kill as long as an energy restore is active or am I missing something and reading this all wrong?

7 answers to this question

Can you copy verbatim (exactly as it appears) what is on the mod or take a screenshot?

The way you have it worded here would mean you must complete a survival mission where the enemies are level 30 or higher, and you cannot use gear items that restore energy or kill any enemies.  To do this solo you would have to keep moving almost constantly and/or build a VERY high efficiency & duration Loki/Ivara.  Since even sentinel kills count you would have to remove your weapon from the sentinel or play without a companion.

I don't know if you could do it with other people killing the enemies or not, but that would also be something to try.

23 minutes ago, TheHellraiser said:

Complete a survival mission with 30lvl or higher enemies without killing anyone without using energy consumables.

english not being my main language I have a small problem understanding fully this description(yeah stupidity strike again)

if I got this right I can only kill as long as an energy restore is active or am I missing something and reading this all wrong?

it means do not kill and do not use energy pizza in a survival mission of lvl 30 or higher.

So basicly Limbo on grinner survival lvl 30 or more for 5 minute.

Rift Walk. Sit and play cards for 5 minute then leave.

Edited by trunks013

6 minutes ago, GDSK-NXS said:

I gotchu covered, 175 efficiency and 161 duration in loki + energy siphon recharges the energy spent through the duration of the skill allowing for infinite invisibility.

^^

Coaction drift + the Zenurik passive makes this strategy slightly broken, but über-effective.

13 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Can you copy verbatim (exactly as it appears) what is on the mod or take a screenshot?

The way you have it worded here would mean you must complete a survival mission where the enemies are level 30 or higher, and you cannot use gear items that restore energy or kill any enemies.  To do this solo you would have to keep moving almost constantly and/or build a VERY high efficiency & duration Loki/Ivara.  Since even sentinel kills count you would have to remove your weapon from the sentinel or play without a companion.

I don't know if you could do it with other people killing the enemies or not, but that would also be something to try.

written word by word from the mod

will give a try with ivara and limbo,ty for the advice and help