Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help my tonkor is too broken now

Darktmn

6 hours ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

... Which is precisely why De should have restricted Riven mods to average weapons, or at least avoid pushing things like Tigris, Tonkor and Simulor even further...

There are no shotgun Riven mods. I wouldn't mind Tigris Riven mods, it's either you go big or you go home. Someone also mentioned these things going 6 hrs into survival, lol. If they tried to play at least an hour and a half they'd know even Riven Tonkor isn't gonna make a difference. One-hitting Bullet sponges everywhere. Not to mention Nullifiers, they don't care how big a truck you're bringing. People keep crying nerf this, nerf that. You don't need to use these mods, they were obviously meant for something harder than your basic star chart.

13 hours ago, -SHARDS- said:

People that don't even have the credits to max a R8 rare mod get a beast Tonkor mod and I get a Boltor with +Impact, + damage and - damage to Corpus. 

Reroll untill you get something good. At least it's usable on the prime.

Just now, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

Reroll untill you get something good. At least it's usable on the prime.

It's been a long time since I used Boltor, atleast 1.5 years. I'm a fan of well placed, devastating shots instead of spraying. Tigris & Hek series. 

31 minutes ago, -SHARDS- said:

It's been a long time since I used Boltor, atleast 1.5 years. I'm a fan of well placed, devastating shots instead of spraying. Tigris & Hek series. 

Well...I got one for the Zarr that gives me reload and corrosive dmg. You should try the thing. It's basically the Tonkor and Tigris' forgotten baby.

And the ragdolling of the flak shot is just too supidly fun.

5 minutes ago, ShaneKahnnigan17 said:

Well...I got one for the Zarr that gives me reload and corrosive dmg. You should try the thing. It's basically the Tonkor and Tigris' forgotten baby.

And the ragdolling of the flak shot is just too stupidly fun.

Had lots of trouble with crashes so I didn't get to farm a lot of Kuva yet. I'll build it today, seems hella fun. 

1 minute ago, -SHARDS- said:

Had lots of trouble with crashes so I didn't get to farm a lot of Kuva yet. I'll build it today, seems hella fun. 

It is! Bodies go flying thanks to a cluster bomb or a flak shotgun blast. I am already formaing this lovely death cannon.