Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wall Clinging Riven Mod Challenge

djternan

Question

I got a challenge that requires me to get 11 kills while wall-running or wall-latching without touching the floor and without setting off any alarms.  I tried using Loki with Amprex on Saturn capture.  I could have sworn that I got the 11 kills required multiple times during the mission while wall-latched but it never completed.  I have the mod equipped on the weapon and no alarms were set off.

Has anyone else gotten this challenge and do you have any suggestions for it if you did?

Edit: So I just tried another Riven mod.  The second mod had the same challenge but for 14 kills and it didn't include the condition that you couldn't set off alarms.  That one I was able to complete no problem so I guess the alarm part is buggy.

EDIT 2 SOLUTION: This doesn't work in defense, capture, or survival.  As soon as I tried a spy mission it worked.

Edited by djternan

14 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, LordMidnightX said:

I would suggest just using ember with world on fire build on a low lvl mission, you can easily kill everything before any alarms get set off

10 minutes ago, evilmoon75 said:

If you wre whit other people in your squad uyou have to notify them to do the same i suggest a solo run

30 minutes ago, djternan said:

I got a challenge that requires me to get 11 kills while wall-running or wall-latching without touching the floor and without setting off any alarms.  I tried using Loki with Amprex on Saturn capture.  I could have sworn that I got the 11 kills required multiple times during the mission while wall-latched but it never completed.  I have the mod equipped on the weapon and no alarms were set off.

Has anyone else gotten this challenge and do you have any suggestions for it if you did?

if this had not helped you, this is how I would tackle it.

1. Got to a low level map with spy or exterminate, equip your warframe with latch boost mods. Equip silent weapon with multiplier boost if you have any. On the first try go to a high place and try to do the challenge like you normally could. Finish mission
  2. On the second try go to level, trigger the alarm. Use the Ordis air help. Do like previous. Finish mission
Edited by ChaellExE

On 14/11/2016 at 11:43 AM, djternan said:

Edit: So I just tried another Riven mod.  The second mod had the same challenge but for 14 kills and it didn't include the condition that you couldn't set off alarms.  That one I was able to complete no problem so I guess the alarm part is buggy.

EDIT 2 SOLUTION: This doesn't work in defense, capture, or survival.  As soon as I tried a spy mission it worked.

Best way I've found is to take ember on a low level sab, go cold so enemis swarm the reactor, and then find a place to climb a wall where you can just keep climbing against the ceiling indefinitely. Worked great for me, I hope it helps y'all.

On 14/11/2016 at 9:15 PM, Skaleek said:

I got one that required 19 kills while wall latching and not touching the ground and setting off alarms. Ember Prime on Apollodorus. Zero guilt. 

What the FIRST thing you do while in a survival mission ? Beforee meet any enemy ? Yep, you set up the alarm.instant fail challenge. You probably have the same challenge without alarm condidtion, like Op said , it's easy in that case. So stop lie and spread BS. thx

Just now, AkaTenshin said:

What the FIRST thing you do while in a survival mission ? Beforee meet any enemy ? Yep, you set up the alarm.instant fail challenge. You probably have the same challenge without alarm condidtion, like Op said , it's easy in that case. So stop lie and spread BS. thx

No, i'm telling you exactly what I did to unlock my very first riven mod.

I'm trying to do this one right now and starting any survival fails it as soon as you trigger the alarm. Either yours was bugged, ours are bugged, or your memory's incorrect.

Since mine is failing the instant I spawn into any exterminate mission, and simply not registering kills anywhere else, I'm inclined to just assume bugs abound and curse the existence of this entire garbage system.