Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

F*** This.

Zero5412

Where the hell is buddy spawn?! Why are'nt we invurnable (for 10 sec) when we spawn?! This needs to be added ingame right now! i die surrounded by enemies and spawn just to @(*()$ die again?! To make matters worse i'm stuck with a rusher! And so I leave with no credits now!

Edited by Zero5412

When you revive, you're exactly where you revive at. During solo play, it makes it difficult to get out of heavy fire once you go down because they start grouping over your body and stand there because of their 'Alert' AI where they stand where they last saw you (Which I think is both a useful and horrible thing to have..)

The good thing on this system is that if you're up and invisible, you can easily pop up a power and hit all of them with little stragglers that might have walked away by 2 steps...

The bad thing is when you go down, it makes it nearly impossible to get back up if you wait too long.

Should have it set to where if you go down, they walk away like they finished you and then the 'Alert' system goes to neutral instead of having them still on high alert. Would be easier.

As for the Invincible spawn, do you know how easily that can possibly be exploited? I can easily see someone going down once and just godmode it all the way to the end. However the buddy system does sound better :P

I wouldn't mind reviving next to my teammates... but I can see where people would say "Where's the logic in where their bodies suddenly teleport to a teammate instead of where they were just at?"

Most of this game goes with Logic over just random occurrences, so I can see that not being added when it would be more of a useful thing in the Co-op.

When you revive, you're exactly where you revive at. During solo play, it makes it difficult to get out of heavy fire once you go down because they start grouping over your body and stand there because of their 'Alert' AI where they stand where they last saw you (Which I think is both a useful and horrible thing to have..)

The good thing on this system is that if you're up and invisible, you can easily pop up a power and hit all of them with little stragglers that might have walked away by 2 steps...

The bad thing is when you go down, it makes it nearly impossible to get back up if you wait too long.

Should have it set to where if you go down, they walk away like they finished you and then the 'Alert' system goes to neutral instead of having them still on high alert. Would be easier.

As for the Invincible spawn, do you know how easily that can possibly be exploited? I can easily see someone going down once and just godmode it all the way to the end. However the buddy system does sound better :P

I wouldn't mind reviving next to my teammates... but I can see where people would say "Where's the logic in where their bodies suddenly teleport to a teammate instead of where they were just at?"

Most of this game goes with Logic over just random occurrences, so I can see that not being added when it would be more of a useful thing in the Co-op.

I was in the void so there was A LOT of gunners and Ancient ready to knock me back down and destroy me with their OP gorgons. DE are smart enough not to make godmode -.-

I have never had that problem, if you a problem with swarming then get a frame with naturally high crowd control ( frost, nyx, vauban etc ).

If you die you re-spawn with 50 energy (for most frames) so Nyx, Frost,Vauban,etc, would'nt help.

If you die you re-spawn with 50 energy (for most frames) so Nyx, Frost,Vauban,etc, would'nt help.

They would work if you have the correct power mods on them; just saying it is very possible. For Vauban all he needs to do it drop 1 or 2 Tesla's right way and you are good to go.

I wouldn't mind seeing an "invincible/no aggro until move/shoot/melee/timer" thing when joining a match in progress for the first time(to prevent people from constantly leaving and coming back).

As to being invincible on revive, no. 100% against that.

Though I find it rather amusing you complain about being with a rusher....and that rusher is your friend apparently xD

I wouldn't mind seeing an "invincible/no aggro until move/shoot/melee/timer" thing when joining a match in progress for the first time(to prevent people from constantly leaving and coming back).

As to being invincible on revive, no. 100% against that.

Though I find it rather amusing you complain about being with a rusher....and that rusher is your friend apparently xD

Dude invincible for a short time damn. Why would I want an exploit?! 10 sec is good

Dude invincible for a short time damn. Why would I want an exploit?! 10 sec is good

10 seconds is forever. Hell 2 seconds is too long. If a revive is going to have invuln time, it better be less than 0.5 seconds. And if your teammates are ressing you with enough guys around for you to instantly go back down, you and your friends might want to rethink how you approach the game.

Why not just make it so when you join a session or revive, your invulnerable to damage and can't gain aggro, up until you make a movement or use a skill. All problems solved, and can't be abused.

That's genius but what if you're surrounded by enemies and need to get there and you don't have Loki or Ash?

That's genius but what if you're surrounded by enemies and need to get there and you don't have Loki or Ash?

Jump, because jumping while in a mob can get you very far, and if done right, if there happens to be an aoe knockdown(like grineer minigunner's), you get instantly boosted in the direction you want. Also as trouble suggested, shade and ghost, nothing wrong with that, especially since it revives along with you after you spend a token.

@Lumdalumlum

That sounds more like a team issue than a problem with the game honestly.

Though depending on the players a trinity would see you get back up and go blessing immeadiently. Your invulnerable for a short period of time.

But honestly?

If your going to try to make it to the higher waves in a defense mission get frames suited for the job.

Edited by Tsukinoki

Isn't this part of the game design that there's not grace period post revive? If you have a whole bunch of heavies smacking you when you just revived then I think your team has done some tactical misjudgment.

Please don't make the game easier then it is.