The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

FPS drops

CheezyPizza

same happened with me, after the huge TWW update which was 3.3gb i faced no issue, did the quest and later on i wanted to do backup of my warframe files on steam, which screwed up everything and it started redownloading the game [facepalm] so after that when i lauched the game, it did some update and after that fps dropped like crazy. i do have a old pc i get 30-40 fps goes to 20-25 sometimes. but still playable, which again i must remind you worked fine after the TWW update, its just the hotfix or something that happened that caused this, also the colors are too bright for me all of a sudden, all my settings are default in terms of brightness and color related options but navigation panel looks way brighter. 

10 hours ago, Dauggie said:

same happened with me, after the huge TWW update which was 3.3gb i faced no issue, did the quest and later on i wanted to do backup of my warframe files on steam, which screwed up everything and it started redownloading the game [facepalm] so after that when i lauched the game, it did some update and after that fps dropped like crazy. i do have a old pc i get 30-40 fps goes to 20-25 sometimes. but still playable, which again i must remind you worked fine after the TWW update, its just the hotfix or something that happened that caused this, also the colors are too bright for me all of a sudden, all my settings are default in terms of brightness and color related options but navigation panel looks way brighter. 

Same happened to me, but I did not back up the game, just the hotfix that seemed to be why the FPS suddenly has a massive drop. On normal circumstances, my FPS is usually 60FPS on low, but now even on low it's in the tens. In mission, it gets even worse, FPS drops down to one digit.