Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How is Warframe/Weapon usage calculated?

Zachles

Question

I'm curious because Akvasto, a weapon I haven't used for over a year now (possibly longer), just trade places with my Sweeper (regular one, which I used a couple months ago before I got Sweeper Prime) in most used equipment. That doesn't seem to make sense...

So, title. How is it calculated? Based on time you spend in missions using it, or kills, or experience? Does anyone know?

5 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Zachles said:

I'm curious because Akvasto, a weapon I haven't used for over a year now (possibly longer), just trade places with my Sweeper (regular one, which I used a couple months ago before I got Sweeper Prime) in most used equipment. That doesn't seem to make sense...

So, title. How is it calculated? Based on time you spend in missions using it, or kills, or experience? Does anyone know?

most likely time, my 2nd most used primary is the mk1-paris, cuz it was the weapon i used in conclave. it only has 379 kills, under that is my soma prime, with 24 000 kills and 3x the XP.

My soma p - 250k kills - 14%

My regular soma - 119k kills - 16% 

Because statistics!

Seriously tho, no one knows how do they calculate the usage statistcs. For some reason, the guns you used earlier/at the very beginning is considered more "weighty" in terms of usage than the recent gear

Edited by Teloch

Time in missions. Even if you didn't kill anything with it.

That's absolutely unlinked with the kills, obviously (Loki would forever be behind Zephyr :( ).

@Teloch I think that the beginning stuff is always quite high because when you're a beginner, you spend hours finding your way or whatever. Simple Extermination mission could take an hour. :P

Edited by Chewarette

Time spent in missions doesn't explain how Akvasto, a weapon I haven't used in forever, replaced my Carrier sentinel. Anyways, my Nova is still my 30% most used Warframe, which makes sense because I used her to carry me through the Star Chart. I reset my account and bought her with Platinum specifically for that purpose.

If time spent in missions is key, then all the time I'm going to be spending in Baal, Europa farming for Oxium will certainly change some things around a bit. :P

Derp. Just realized that below the 'Most Used' section, there is a bar where you can side scroll and it shows your most used Warframe, primary, secondary, melee, Sentinel, Archwing, et cetera.

I guess maybe it got rearranged or something? At any rate, Sweeper is still there, so I guess they swapped places. Weird.