Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Urnaus Underwater Tiles? If so, They are great!

ZurekMorraff

I just played a mission on Uranus, looking for Kuva, when I found myself spending half the mission in Sharkwing. It was great. First time I'd spent more then 2 minutes in a single tile, just passing through, and I loved it. I also came upon what I think is a new tile, or set of tiles, that all connected together. It was the elevator shaft, but completely submerged and degraded. It was really cool to see that level of verticality in a mission, and it was done really well. It was also the first time I had extracted from the normal Mission Start outside of the Sea Labs, since the underwater elevator tile ended up spitting me out right there.

If these are old tiles, I had never seen them, in the 100 or so times I played Uranus.

I'd love to see the Underwater Tiles expanded even more, and made much more "Core" to the adverage missions, much like how this one went.

Either way, Good Job DE. It's been 1403 hours, and I still can't stop playing because of times like this.

22 minutes ago, mobilehacker said:

Its not new my friend. But its pretty rare. Like 3 month ago i encountered the same tile. Awesome tile btw. I never saw one after, nor before.

I think they finally did some behind the scene tunning, because I did a fallow up mission, and it was a really nice mix of both sharkwing and on-foot tiles. I'm really enjoying it much more then when Sharkwing seemed like a small protion of maybe 1 out of every 20 missions.

Also, thanks for the clarification on its age, still awsome though.

10 minutes ago, PhillipAung510 said:

Sharkwing is cool. I love going underwater. Everyone was yelling about the momentum was bad. But underwater makes sense. I mean, Momentum in underwater is cool.

I would like a underwater part in the corpus trial though...

I've always enjoyed Archwing and Sharkwing, so it's really nice to see more of the tiles showing up in the missions i've just run. I think they did some back end tunning, and if so, I really agree with the ratio it seems to be sitting at right now. If not, I hopew they do go in and tweek the ratio so it stays like this, cause it's a lot of fun.

Edited by ZurekMorraff

11 hours ago, NeedMoarBoolits said:

They definitely seemed to have increased underwater speed. Now its decent.

However, when I went to uranus right at the start of war within it was bugged where I could not exit the water of the spawn tile (and had non-archwing weapons underwater). Is this bug still around?

Interesting. I've run several missions myself and not had this happen, thought i think you should check the mission bug page, or general page, and if it doesn't show up, i'd make one. As uncommon as it might be, that is a definite game bvreaker, and any hint that it exists so they can track it down would still be a good idea.