Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shotguns?

Thundersquid

Ok ok I know the hek is alittle unbeatable but could it be possible to add in smaller like 2 or 3 shot high powered sawed off and stockless shotguns?  For me the shotguns are gus too big,,,,like they are fine and everything but smaller and more variation i.e stockless and or shorty versions would be really cool and inventive in the game. What do yall think?  The only reason I had this idea is that when I player call of duty a long long time ago I used to run the smallest shotgun and then run and jump at people shouting "batman" while blasting their face for a one hit kill...really fun hehehe and with all the movement in Warframe it would be cool to have something like that...not this rocket launcher size hek or boer or strun.

Well, this isn't CoD with people running around yelling stuff, and this is the future. I would personally prefer to see a light-shotgun for the Grineer, replacing the Troopers using the Grineer with their light-shotgun. Because the Hek is an elite shotgun.

Im not wishing for it to be CoD.....omg hell no. Im simply saying a variety to the shotguns and or more ninja or guerilla fighting style and tactic to them would be cool. Everybody is screaming for primary and secondary weapons so i thought some more versions of shotguns would be really cool.  

indeed we need more shotguns. we've had 3 since... well i started. not sure how many prior to that but we need more shotguns :) Given the crappy nature of shotgun mods... the shotguns have to be pretty nice (feature wise not necessarily damage? *innate puncture and armor ignore* :D ) Or things that use shotgun mods and shotgun ammo.

I wouldn't mind seeing a shotgun that shot Slugs that behaved more like boltor/bolto style projectiles. Or a shotgun with that same ammo type, in a smaller cone. Something similar to the Hellsing in the Metro series of games.

Well, this isn't CoD with people running around yelling stuff, and this is the future. I would personally prefer to see a light-shotgun for the Grineer, replacing the Troopers using the Grineer with their light-shotgun. Because the Hek is an elite shotgun.

You are right. This isn't CoD. In here we just constantly run, shooting everything we see with the occasional blade attack. Getting as many kills as we can in order to look cool at the results screen. So not like CoD...

-.-

Bronco: "Hand Cannon".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You'll love it.

Edited by Vitalidad