Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Feedback

(XBOX)freakytiki3

Are you picking up the credit charms dropped? Using ranged weapons? Running one at a time to the bank?

I have done all my runs solo, using only melee. Kronen slide attacks put me right up to the enemy when they die, and most I have had on me at the time of banking is 6. Numbers add up fast.

Try a different strategy. Consider different frames. For every charm you hold, your health is decreased and your energy drains. The more charms, the faster the drain. But something I have noticed... Zenurik Energy Overflow can compensate for the drain, once activated. It keeps your energy going up (albeit slower) until about 4 charms, when it stops, and at 5 charms, begins to drain. Consider high-armored frames that do not rely on powers, and strong melee builds. The Specters (if running solo) do not requre energy to cast their abilities. All my runs included a Frost, Volt, and Mag specter, and they are not shy about using their powers.

You can gain more Index scores by stacking-up on Index points before turning them over (stacking three index points and turning them over will give you five index points instead of three, etc.).  Sometimes I notice players only turning in one or two index points at a time which will not give any "bonus" index scores.

Sometimes, I would pick-up the index points from a downed player to keep the enemy "brokers" from picking them up.  Sometimes, after a kill, I would even mark an index point for others to help them achieve their index score requirement but if they will not pick-up the point soon, I am forced to get it to keep it away from the "brokers".

Not all players are "stealing" points just to have an edge over others.

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH