Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime

Grulos

i don't like yellow color and i play with standard frost helm. my frost prime is still lvl 0 since weeks

I sold my normal Frost to make room for Frost Prime, but the pattern on his back and the undyable yellow party really, REALLY annoy me.

Also, I miss the normal Frost helm. Aurora looks meh, but the Prime helmet is ugly.

DE, how about making the yellow party dyable and remove the pattern on Frost Prime's back/make a skin without the pattern on his back?

My only problem with Frost prime, and every prime that will follow is that the only thing that made it desirable, at least to me, was the extra polarity slot but now that we have Forma, the only reason to get it is for looks and if that's the case, why not just make them skins?

Having said that, I will absolutely be getting Trinity prime the second she drops because I'm an undeniable Trinity fan, but I think my point is still valid.

Edited by Haldos

My only question in regard to the prime series warframes is why didn't they decide on bling instead of gold? don't get me wrong i kind of think the gold looks some what elegant, but i think shiny silver is more aesthetically pleasing imo. 

I sold my normal Frost to make room for Frost Prime, but the pattern on his back and the undyable yellow party really, REALLY annoy me.

Also, I miss the normal Frost helm. Aurora looks meh, but the Prime helmet is ugly.

DE, how about making the yellow party dyable and remove the pattern on Frost Prime's back/make a skin without the pattern on his back?

You can use the old frost helm. I personally have both the prime version and the original version of Frost and I am able to use the old helm on my prime. Maybe you can't because you sold yours? :(

Lots of good points here. When they were about to introduce frost prime the artwork DE used was amazing looking. Now that he's released and since the void enemies and some turrets share the head rings I feel like he looks too much like a void robo guardian.

I'm not a real fan of the Excalibur prime helm either and equip the standard helm when I'm using it.

I like the original Frost Helmet too.

Edited by sushidubya

I like frost prime just because he comes with the true black color, which I love, but I don't wanna buy the smoke package. Also, although you could forma a regular frost to make them even, you're still having to use a forma which aren't easy to get. But if you have plenty of forma laying around, time to re-level it an extra time, and don't want the black color, then go ahead and just use frost. 

Am I the only one who does not like him?

The normal Frost looks so much better and is much better dyable.

I feel bad because of this :(

I disagree with you, sir. Frost Prime is much  much better because it has better stats then normal Frost. Ofcourse Normal Frost has his benefits like changing helmets but Frost Prime is better.

I disagree with you, sir. Frost Prime is much  much better because it has better stats then normal Frost. Ofcourse Normal Frost has his benefits like changing helmets but Frost Prime is better.

uhh no? frost prime is exactly the same as regular frost but with extra polarity and the cosmetic differences.

You can use the old frost helm. I personally have both the prime version and the original version of Frost and I am able to use the old helm on my prime. Maybe you can't because you sold yours? :(

Actually, I can't. The default helmet is the Prime one, as well as the Frost helmet. I have 3 options to chose from, but 2 are the prime helmet and 1 is the Aurora helmet.

Guess its kinda bugged.

EDIT: Tried the same with Excalibur Prime. Both the default and Excalibur helmet are the Prime version if equipped.

Definetely bugged.

EDIT2: Not bugged, you have to have the normal waframes in order to be able to equip the normal helmets -.-

Edited by Grulos