Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Feedback: revert the camera BACK!

Zareek

Greetings

I remember before my big break, that Archwing wasn't very popular. It had some cool elements to it, and some potential for future content. I still haven't fought golem in Archwing, and that was one of the things I looked forward to the most. 

I went into a few archwings missions since I came back, and What The F*ck? I know a lot of people (no one) complained about the X and Y controls in space, but now that you've actually made it, this game mode has now become unplayable for me. I don't know what it is, but I can't adjust my head to focus on my surroundings when things are turned upside down and sideways. And the gamemode was already difficult due to the core of the game being fast phased. Now flying through tiny tubes with a thousand miles an hour, is now harder than ever.

Normally I don't care for a challenge, but this has just straight up ruined the game mode for me all together. I can barely make it through a level, so how on earth am I supposed to experience the golem boss fight now? Let alone get Atlas? (Yes I can buy with platinum, but that's not the intended way).

Now I'm not the guy who gets butthurt for more options. If this is what people generally wanted, I say great. DE listened and provided. So naturally I asked around how to disable this. Only to find out that I couldn't. Why did you not bother to provide an off switch to this "mess"? 

I never cared much about Archwing, and for the longest time I could simply disregard it. But you are incorporating this game mode into quests and ways to obtain new content. So this means I now can't get access to these things.

Please, for the love of the obnoxious irritating Grineer queen, let me revert this back to normal. Give me an option at least.. And if I'm 100% alone in this, then I'd understand why you haven't / nor will implement this option. But I somewhat doubt thats the case.

Peace.

Edited by Zareek

True. In MY humble opinion what is should be done first of all:

- Remove those cluttered corridors and eye-blowing environment. More free spaces needed.

- More fightdog-like missions with less but tougher enemies, rather than pure ground-type mission put into space.

- Fix that new strafing thing, its disastrous. Looks like you trying to stay stable on ice, no sense of control at all.

Archwing needs an instant reorient command, so that you don't end up trying to navigate Corpus tilesets at a frickin' 45 degree angle. Beyond that, it needs to be less floaty and more controllable, so that you have at least a chance at flying top speed without bashing your face into every single flat surface the map offers.

And then, it needs better mission types, enemies, etc etc etc. Lots of work needed.

Just got my Nitain out of that Archwing alert, and i can TOTALLY agree with you. Archwing wasn't very popular but i've played it quite a lot. Now i can't level my archwing stuff up because it's simply impossible to play now. I guess no one cared about this change because very few players play AW regularly. I did, but you know, i thought that i was alone and even started some thread about it.

Ty OP. +1