Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie reward chance

generalboss

Hello 

im playing sorties everyday. Its now a week ago that the war within is online. I have done sorties everyday and from the 6 rewards I got was 4 of them 2000 endo. What is the chance to get endo almost every time??

(sorry for my bad engelish) 

Thank you in advance 

The hotfix was supposed to fix this, but it apparently did literally nothing. Ran sortie post hotfix yesterday got 2K Endo it was ticked with a green box like the old season system, meaning it SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN PICKED TODAY. Low and behold I ran the sortie a few minutes ago, got the 2k Endo bundle again, wtf.

4 day in a row 2k Endo.

correct me if I heard this wrong in the last Dev stream (English is not my first language), the Riven mods were created to make old weapons interesting again right?

Then pleas tell me why it is only given to players that have so much luck they could make a living from gambling!?! I know every one gets a mod from the TTW Q. But I got a Sentinal weapon mod, nothing for a Weapon I can use and I will never use a Sentinal as long as I have my Cats and Dogs. I think they are just making excuses so they can just bully us with this stupid mods and sortie system. 
To be fair I raged so much I changed my Sentinal riven mod in to Endo just to show the gem "Fu... You!" And after doing this I felt so much better ^^.