Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] find 2 caches without raising any alarms

ThunderZsolt

Question

So, I've got this challenge. Used Loki, went all the time totally undetected.

Void sabotage caches didn't count.

Grineer caches on mercury didn't count.

I've tried Uranus, but i think the caches bugged out, because the kuva siphon has always spawned. Second try i completely ignored it, so i didn't alarm anyone, but the caches just didn't spawn. I used to farm uranus caches a lot for lightning dash, so i know every spawn location. I've used loot radar, and cleared the whole map (broke all containers, picked up everything etc)

Did anyone complete this challenge?

7 answers to this question

On 2016. 11. 19. at 8:48 PM, NovusNova said:

Does the riven mod say it needs to be a mission higher than a certain level?

No.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/132123452833112065/BCAA29321DD439F545B289AD5510C4812FCDE845/

On 2016. 11. 19. at 8:53 PM, VisionAndVoice said:

Just to put this out of the way away - you didn't forget to equip the mod on your weapon, did you?

I wish i did, but the solution isn't this easy. :sad: At the beginning of the mission it brings up the challenge, but it stays 0/2 despite all the stuff i described in the original post.

On 2016. 11. 19. at 9:21 PM, Gwenwed said:

Spy vaults?

I've even tried that, getting all 3 data without triggering the alarm, and nothing.

Thanks for trying to help, though!

EDIT: googled other threads, and they suggested Venus reactor sabo. Oddly it worked for me as weel, first try i unlocked the mod.

Edited by Krumplifej
found solution

I am having the same problem.  No lvl requirement on the mod.. not working for void missions, have tried 3 different times.  Mod is on secondary and the mission does come up when I enter or hit escape.  no clue!   

Edited by BriggsAeon
Update .. do Venus!

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 1:13 PM, ThunderZsolt said:

No.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/132123452833112065/BCAA29321DD439F545B289AD5510C4812FCDE845/

I wish i did, but the solution isn't this easy. :sad: At the beginning of the mission it brings up the challenge, but it stays 0/2 despite all the stuff i described in the original post.

I've even tried that, getting all 3 data without triggering the alarm, and nothing.

Thanks for trying to help, though!

EDIT: googled other threads, and they suggested Venus reactor sabo. Oddly it worked for me as weel, first try i unlocked the mod.

thnx after trying various things the venus sabo did the trick.