Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] How strong can a Riven stat be?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

I know the strength of Riven stats are determined by the amount of stats, the amount of "Riven Disposition" on the weapon, and the strength of the regular mod with that specific stat. What I'm still wondering about is if negative stats affect the strength of the bonus stats, or if it's just a random downside, or if the placement of the stat makes it stronger (first stat, second stat, etc...)

So what I want to find out is exactly how strong a single stat can be compared to its normal mod. For this we would need a Mastery Rank 16 mod with 2 stats (possibly a 3rd negative one) on a weapon with Strong Riven Disposition.

I think the strongest stat I've seen is 258 Damage, which is roughly 55% stronger than Serration's 165 Damage.
Edit: Now the highest I've seen is 297 Damage, which is approximately 80% stronger than Serration.

Edit 2: NOW the highest I've seen is 293 Critical Damage, which is roughly 150% stronger than vital Sense's 120%.

Boy, I hope Fire-Rate can be this big as well...

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

11 answers to this question

The placement of the stats don't affect anything.

The downside can outweigh the positive stats, I have seen Rivens that have given Negative damage. They probably will heal the enemy.

The stat of the Riven mod will always be stronger than the normal mod variant, but from what I have seen, there is no consistency. I have seen some with 0.1% better stats to some with 100% better stats, it is completely random.

Hope this helps 

9 hours ago, Rekkou said:

After Riven disposition my Tiberon mod got close to +300% damage with +150% multishot. With spread from Heavy Caliber and single burst now shooting at least 9 shots. My Tiberon is practically a shotgun now.

Is it a 2-stat MR16 mod? Can you tell me exactly what that damage stat is?

On 11/21/2016 at 3:14 PM, Heliopata said:

I saw this on a bid, i dont see any correlation in the stats anymore

(pic)

holy bum nuggets!!!

qB0EDtI.png
Slap that badboy (once maxed out) onto a vulkar wraith in the blank spot and you'll have a vulkar that does on average over 121,000 damage on headshots! (Crit = 107,105. Redcrit = 200,822. Critchance = 115.68%) and that's not even taking into account the vulkar's zoom level bonuses or combo counter!