Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"meanwhile @ De's Meeting" Thread Got Removed >:

hydrater

Deleted? For reals? WTF, dude, lame! Satire isn't allowed?

DE, there ARE too many damned melee weapons in the game and the community was expressing its desire that some other areas be focused on - in a very light-hearted and fun way, I might add.

Playing with fire has always worked really well too

If you wanna describe the DE staff as a proverbial 'loose cannon' then you'd be undermining them, not us. Otherwise to the contrary, we aren't playing with fire, simply making use of humorous protest.

If you wanna describe the DE staff as a proverbial 'loose cannon' then you'd be undermining them, not us. Otherwise to the contrary, we aren't playing with fire, simply making use of humorous protest.

It's all subjective. If DE found it humorous they wouldn't have deleted it lol

Btw, looking at societal history, suppression has always worked really well, right? No uprisings or anything?

That's a weird comparison you got there. Following that same extreme, I'd say you should go ahead

and win your argument by burning down DE_HQ with that mob you got organised.

I am sure we can return to playing Warframe after that. :)

Like I said, this may or may not be just a misunderstanding and starting on insulting is no way to go.

If you want to go at it, feel free to do so.

Edited by Kasamoto

Careful, you might get warning point/banned/locked/deleted/thrown out window...

They can't stop me; if they want me to stop they're going to have to ban me. I have way to much S#&$ to deal with in my life to care what happens to me on a forum board from a development team who get their panties twisted and without giving a reason or explanation as to why they removed the thread they completely deleted it. Instead of being mature and grown-up about it, they stooped to our level of immaturity and simply deleted the thread like a child who didn't want to eat their veggies.

Here, have a web comic.

d9bqhQb.png

P8Crgw9.png

O1UIUSM.png

Doh46xf.png

EtShkP3.png

97f1AXT.png

Edited by Nerokerubina

Hehe - that thread getting deleted was the equivalent of trying to make a cat to lay down by sticking a needle in his butt. I really hope it was a mistake, for the sake of all involved, 'specially the cat... 

Psyanide and happiness

That's a weird comparison you got there. Following that same extreme, I'd say you should go ahead

and win your argument by burning down DE_HQ with that mob you got organised.

I am sure we can return to playing Warframe after that. :)

Like I said, this may or may not be just a misunderstanding and starting on insulting is no way to go.

If you want to go at it, feel free to do so.

ahaha, I wasn't saying we should start an uprising, no. Probably poorly phrased :P

I was just making the point that suppressing the thread was in no way whatsoever a good way to solve this 'issue' for them.

Edited by iamSippyCup

I laughed at the design council comic :D I always thought that it was a "good" idea to have only people willing to overspend on something and spoiled rich kids on a council that influences the future of your game...yes, very "Clever".

Sigh either way it was nothing more than a money making effort because at the end of the day they aren't forced to give a damn about what the council says anyway... But on to another topic. MOAR FUNNIES!!! F5 F5 F5.