Jump to content

Perminant Clan Size


Defmoon
 Share

Recommended Posts

I upgraded my clan to shadow clan and noticed during the upgrade it said it was permanent. I have once before down graded my clan due to resources being to much for research and not enough players in the clan to help with it. Permanent is getting a little greedy isnt it DE?

Edited by Defmoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it's a holdover in the UI from when it actually was permanent, though I'm not sure how it would be greedy even if it was. 

You should be able to downgrade again if you need to, but there is a time lock on it (you can't downgrade more than however many times in X time) but I don't know the details on it. 

If you have difficulties downgrading again I would suggest getting in touch with support. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 21.11.2016 at 7:50 AM, Defmoon said:

I upgraded my clan to shadow clan and noticed during the upgrade it said it was permanent. I have once before down graded my clan due to resources being to much for research and not enough players in the clan to help with it. Permanent is getting a little greedy isnt it DE?

I think word "permanent" is left after previous updates.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/20/2016 at 11:13 PM, Imaru said:

I think it's a holdover in the UI from when it actually was permanent, though I'm not sure how it would be greedy even if it was. 

You should be able to downgrade again if you need to, but there is a time lock on it (you can't downgrade more than however many times in X time) but I don't know the details on it. 

If you have difficulties downgrading again I would suggest getting in touch with support. 

Definitely good to know its just eminence of a old update. I currently can't play do to no internet. I'm a clan leader and don't really know how many people will be left in the clan by the time I can get back to playing. One day ill be back :( but I Really didn't want to come back, no one left and stuck with a mountain of material needed for research. Haven't even played war within yet :'(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 27.11.2016 at 9:57 AM, Defmoon said:

Definitely good to know its just eminence of a old update. I currently can't play do to no internet. I'm a clan leader and don't really know how many people will be left in the clan by the time I can get back to playing. One day ill be back :( but I Really didn't want to come back, no one left and stuck with a mountain of material needed for research. Haven't even played war within yet :'(

Players will not go away if there would be entertainment. Clan system doesnt support entertainment now..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...