Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nitain in the market place

(PSN)mmcareen

Just now, nickl3188 said:

Nitain is technically farmable without waiting for the alerts. It can drop as a reward from reactor sabotage missions and getting all the caches. (Also not saying I don't agree, but I do think that's a reason why they haven't put it in the market)

And every other resource (besides argon) is available in the market even though they all have a much higher drop rate then Nitain.

Seriously, for all 3 caches and 5+ minutes of your time to find them you get a well under 10% drop rate of Nitain.  I mean seriously, I have gotten quite a lot more Xiphos pieces from Reactor Sabotage missions than I have Nitain Extract.

If they want Sabotage 2.0 caches to be a viable way to get Nitain then they need to drastically increase the drop rate from the caches.

1 minute ago, Tsukinoki said:

And every other resource (besides argon) is available in the market even though they all have a much higher drop rate then Nitain.

Seriously, for all 3 caches and 5+ minutes of your time to find them you get a well under 10% drop rate of Nitain.  I mean seriously, I have gotten quite a lot more Xiphos pieces from Reactor Sabotage missions than I have Nitain Extract.

If they want Sabotage 2.0 caches to be a viable way to get Nitain then they need to drastically increase the drop rate from the caches.

They gave it such a low chance because they probably didn't want it to be a viable farm. For those of us who don't really buy plat to skip the waiting game, then I can see where the opinion of "give me an alternative way to farm this" even if it is trading for plat. But on the other hand, I can see why they haven't put it in the market, people with thousands and thousands of plat saved up could get (in more reset releases) the newest stuff even faster without the use of real green dollars. So I understand the time gates. It's nothing new to a lot of is. And honestly, I'd be down for doing more sabotage missions if they increased the chance to something above 1%. It would even give me a reason to play the void tile sets again.

I feel that it is fine. They have 4 per day pretty much randomly every 4 hours. You can't appease everyone who plays but there is always weekends.

Most of us work, I work 10-13 hours a day and only just came back 2 weeks ago. I've already farmed all I needed to build Vauban prime. I'm not a fan of putting it on the market at all. It's the only time gated item that benefits you if you stock up currently.

Besides, I highly doubt it would be 10p per nitan if they posted it. Given its rarity and time slotted nature, it would most likely be 20-30p each.

Also if you cant get on to farm it when the alerts are up, don't forget that you can get it from orokin caches now. So there technically IS a viable way to farm it now. Yes it's rare, but its another option open to people.

Edited by Coaa